No announcement yet.
X

Pics of past sunday ride!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic pictures, looks like a great day, and really nice roads.
    I've never seen someone make a bike look so small!!
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

awesome roads...looks way cool !! and yeah, i wasnt sure if that was a pocket bike you were on or not..

Comment

that some big guy in the picture nice shot wish I could be there
        it would not be any fun if it was easy! but does it have to be this much fun!!
        Give A Person Expetations To Live Up To Not to A Reputition To Live Down !!

Comment

Nice pics mas!!!

Comment

Those roads look sweeeeeet. Makes me miss riding now. I like the idea of the back passanger with the camera, I am gona to try that next time.

VIA CON DIOS!!!!

Sweet Lou
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Man Mas, you sure know how to hurt a guy!!!! Wish I was back there to ride with ya. That road looks really familiar!! I don't remember the name of the towns but there was a good one leading up to a town that was known for it's pottery on the way to Toledo. Any guesses my friend??
              sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
              MSF Rider Coach 27028
              MoPowerSports.com
              Torco
              SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Nice you all like them! I really enyojed that ride.

Gsxxx600, later I will seek the pics of my bracket frame sliders, ok? :P
                PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Great lookin action pics....thanks for sharing
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GixerKat
                    Man Mas, you sure know how to hurt a guy!!!! Wish I was back there to ride with ya. That road looks really familiar!! I don't remember the name of the towns but there was a good one leading up to a town that was known for it's pottery on the way to Toledo. Any guesses my friend??
                    Yeah, sure, Talavera de la Reina!
                    But the road in the pics is between Ronda and San Pedro de Alcantara, in Malága, south coast.
                    PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

I only made it down there once and it was in an old Seat something or other!!!! It was still a good road back then. I think I got the old Seat up to about 95km...Wahooo!!!!
                      sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                      MSF Rider Coach 27028
                      MoPowerSports.com
                      Torco
                      SoCalTrackDays

Comment

sweet pics!
                        - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

WHOA.

AWESOME pics Mas! Chris has some great skills with the camera back there!!

Comment

from just the pics. it looks like a great ride! Wish we had smoother roads around here all cracked and not well maintained due to the winter it really messes up some roads. Nice pics though cant wait to see where your travels take us next! lol
                            Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

Hey , thanks for resurrecting an old thread , I don't remember those pics .
                              Man , Christina must be freakin LOCO taking all those pics like that !
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                                Hey , thanks for resurrecting an old thread , I don't remember those pics .
                                Man , Christina must be freakin LOCO taking all those pics like that !
                                LOL!! Yeah, she is really crazy, but however, I was riding slow in the fast section... if not, there is no way she can take the pics!!
                                PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X