X

KTM SuperDuke 990

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KTM SuperDuke 990

Wow! I saw and seat on this beauty this past morning in the bikw shop where I work. Itīs AWESOME. Pics can show all the beauty of this LITTLE bike. Itīs so light as a small 250!!! One of the mechanics tested one past thursday in a KTM training course. And he enjoyed the little ride a lot!!
    I have been always a Aprilia Tuono lover, but this thing can make my feelings!!!
    Attached Files
    PICSSSS!!!!

its not bad looking, and definately a good start for KTM, but it just look too much like a buell to me. But these bikes are supposed to be pretty beastly.

Comment

oh itīs cool!very agressive! nice bike!
      West of Germany
      greetz Carsten

Comment

I saw the advertisement video for those things and they just ROCK!!!!!! What a monster (I want one quick!!!)
        sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
        MSF Rider Coach 27028
        MoPowerSports.com
        Torco
        SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
          its not bad looking, and definately a good start for KTM, but it just look too much like a buell to me. But these bikes are supposed to be pretty beastly.
          Looking at the pics, I though same that you, but when you see in person... wow!
          PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Damn you all for even getting that bike. We won't have it in the US until next year, if we get it at all...

Awesome bike. Not sure if it'll be as good as the Tuono, but I'd love to ride one just to see.

NOTHING could steal my heart away from my Tuono though.
            -Steve

Comment

That looks awsome, almost like it should be in a Japanamation.
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by stevnmd
                Damn you all for even getting that bike. We won't have it in the US until next year, if we get it at all...

Awesome bike. Not sure if it'll be as good as the Tuono, but I'd love to ride one just to see.

NOTHING could steal my heart away from my Tuono though.
                KTM looks shorter that Tuono, and feel lighter, really lighter. KTM crew was visiting us and said 170 kgrs with fuel!!
                I just came back of the bike shop to see the KTM with Cristina, but it was away, they have to homologate in Spain.
                At least I now that a Alpinestars One piece suit sz56 fits me!:
                PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Updated info about the SuperDuke. I talked to our KTM mechanic. He was a lucky boy and did a 90km test ride (I bet that next test ride I will be there!!).
                  Well, bike is powerfull in firsts gear, but as a naked, has not sense go more of 250 km/h. Handling is awesome, and braking, FABULOUS!!!
                  The "bad" side is that the KTM engine "eat" oil. They use 20W60!!! And she eats about 300ml at 1000km!!!! If you use a "lighter" oil, she would eats more!!!
                  I know sportsbikes eats a bit of oil, but that is excessive...
                  PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X