X

When i am rich and famous, maybe.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
    WOW that is just amaizing. But you would think that for over 1.6 million they could have atleast mace it look good.
    You do realise that part of the reason the car looks the way it does is because of aerodynamics. I personally think it's a beautiful car and if I could I'd own one in a heartbeat.

You have to also appreciate it for what it is a purpose built machine that I don't think anyone will ever see the likes of this century.
    Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
    fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
    fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
    girls = yammah
    yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

I would own one of those in a heartbeat. You've got to love a car that has the balls to have a horsepower guage (it reaches a whopping 1001 hp), an air brake, has a stock sterio system worth over $30,000, is all wheel drive, and with the traction control system off, can spin all four tires into third gear.

Comment

When I lived in Germany, I did 232 KM/H on the A5. I thought that was fast. I can't imagine what the host felt at such record-breaking speeds.

When you are going that fast in an automobile, things seem to tunnel. That is, when I would be in 5th gear, pedal to the floor, I wouldn't really notice things around me. I had to look so far ahead of where I was, I lost sight of the things withing my immediate vicinity.

The feeling of driving all-out on the autobahn is like no other. Everyone should do it at least once.

If I had the money, I would own one of those cars.
        2007 GSX-R600

Comment

Originally posted by HonorKat
          The feeling of driving all-out on the autobahn is like no other. Everyone should do it at least once.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
          X