X

My New Upper Triple Tree is ON

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Upper Triple Tree is ON

Here are 2 pics of my upper triple tree. One is of the old after it was off and one of the new one on the bike. This was an easy process. Big thanks to BraadaJim. I had to call him to make sure since my manual really didn't say. All you have to do on the old 750 Kats is take out the 4 allen head bolts, remove the clipons that is held in with allen head bolts. Pull it off put the new one on, tighten everything bakc up and your done. So tell me what you think with it on the bike.

www.mopowersports.com

Oh Ya, great choice there Highsight. Looks Awsome!!!
    Josh

'97 TL1000S, '91 GSF400 Bandit

Comment

Sweet! Looking great Jimmy.
      - Sufyan.

Wearing helmets is NOT a civil rights issue - it is a safety issue, period!

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Not bad ....
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

That is awesome HS, now can I have my bike back lol

just kidding Jimmah!!
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Nicely done man !! really ties everything together nicely up front like that.

Comment

I like the clock too, where did you get that Jimmah??
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

AAhhhhh MAN that looks so good! Very nicely done.
                1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

yes!looks good! 8)
                  West of Germany
                  greetz Carsten

Comment

Looks good, much better than chrome. (sorry Beek) I think it stands out alot more.
                    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Great idea. Sure looks like a factory color scheme. Well done.
                      Bike is sold

Comment

That looks great High!
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Jimmy, another score for you bud. That looks beautiful!
                          AMA member # 224227

Comment

+1

Comment

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I have to say it was Jim that told me I should go with the paint. Chrome would have looked nice too. The problem would have came in during those really sunny days there was potential of being blinded. Jim was telling me of a bike he rode that the upper tree chromed. He said it put a glare on his shield and made it difficult to see. So I went with the paint. The best part is, is that it didn't cost me anything to have it painted. I wa having some extra side plastics painted so he just painted it along with those.
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X