Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

PIX FROM 2007 IMS IN CHICAGO (56K=zzzzzz)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIX FROM 2007 IMS IN CHICAGO (56K=zzzzzz)

Here are the pix from the show. ENJOY!

Some of the bikes entered at the Custom Sportbike Contest

ZUKIS

I kinda dig the color of this Gixxer 1000 2K7

Turbo/NOS Busa

YAMIS

HONDAS

HERE ARE THE ITALIANS

LOVE THE 1098

PROTOTYPE CAGIVA MITO 500 (Only one made in the world - according to the guy)

I dont know if i'd pay $7k for one (WTF - Its a 500!) Rep said it may be available next year

Disappointed that they had Hyung Sung at the show but didn't have Triumph I wanted to see the 675 in person.

Got a Lid from the show for a $100 (the only thing I felt spending my money on - besides some polishes)
    Anybody know where can I get a shield for it in the US cheap?

Shark S500 Air

PAUL
    93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

FABULOUS pics man. Looks like you had a blast. Love the color scheme of the green/white busa, especially the seat. Were the Yammie's the only one's who didn't want people sitting on them ?? Tsk Tsk.
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

nice I love the Italians

Comment

Hey, did you check out the "Braveheart" by Roland Sands? It was at the Minneapolis show, IMO the best bike i have seen in a while. Pity it's a one off special, you did buy tickets for the raffle, right?

Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome pics. I really like that green busa too. It is my favorite.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Great pics man!!

Good luck finding a visor in stock for the Shark. Always have to order mine via a dealer. They ship from the UK. Normal turn around time is 4-8 weeks when shipping to Canada. You might get luckier.

Comment

Nice lid, I have the same one in Matte Black. $100 is cheap. I picked up a smoke tint visor for $45 cdn. Finding a Shark or Kimpex dealer is easy but finding the visor was tough. Make sure you let them know it is an S500 Espirit helmet. Shark made another S500 series that had a different visor and it was double the price.

I think I still have their part number. I will check it out later and let you know.

Edit: Kimpex Part #165293, OEM#VZ4010 FU RSF Single Lens Visor Smoke
              R.I.P. Marc

Comment

Nice to see Roland not building around a big ol bulky vtwin...
                "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

Very nice pics man, thanks for sharing.
                  Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                  X