X

Spiritual pic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiritual pic!

Call me whatever but this picture makes my belly have butterflies!!

The intensity inhis eyes and the concentration. This picture captures the essence of riding.......Great picture!!!
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makes me wanna GO
    Live and Lean.
    When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
    "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
    Romans 3:23

Comment

everytime i see a picture like this, i look outside and cry...

Comment

nice pic

Comment

Great cameraman too.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Hopper is a very under-rated rider in my opinion. I think he just needs to find a sweet deal where he can really perform to his ability. I agree though, a very inspiring pic. Maybe things will go on the up and up for him with the 800's this year...all we can do is wait and see.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Thats not Intensity in his eyes...

...tha would be fear.

See that hunk of sod about to wash out his front wheel.
              "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Originally posted by teddy
                Hopper is a very under-rated rider in my opinion. I think he just needs to find a sweet deal where he can really perform to his ability. I agree though, a very inspiring pic. Maybe things will go on the up and up for him with the 800's this year...all we can do is wait and see.

Oh I totally agree 100%! Hopper is a great rider, thats had to work with half par equiptment. Ive been a fan since ama. It does seem that he has a better bike under him this year, and his times are showing that!!!!
                Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I wish I could try that sometime, It has to feel amazing when you're that good at riding.

Comment

Had to add that to my photos.
                    We intimidate those who intimidate others.
                    Stay Alert! Stay Alive!

Comment

Working...
                    X