X

euro rider playing with a cop - video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• euro rider playing with a cop - video

just saw this video. Talk about teasing the cop, yowsers !!! I don't even know why the cop would even continue when he knows he's just being toyed with

Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
    Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

The major part of the video where he was being chased was neither fake NOR Ghostrider.
    The last part was indeed ghostrider, the first guy A didn't have a million camera men be the side of the road, and didn't ride like ghostrider, someome's trying to steal it

Cool vid
    Live and Lean.
    When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
    "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
    Romans 3:23

Comment

He was flying. Hard to make out but you can see his speedometer's first digit is 2 in KPH (200+), which means he was going at least 125MPH! Now I could only make out the fisrt digit so I am sure he was going much faster than that.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

wow talk about tempting fate. I swear I saw the first digit in the speedo at 3 at one point.

I had to laugh when the cop continuosly flashed the high beams...seemed to help slow him down.
        R.I.P. Marc

Comment

It could have been a 3 as the first digit becasue he was flying!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

While I enjoyed the video, and found it funny (I wouldn't do it, but it was fun to watch someone else do it), I think the guy on the bike has a death wish.

All it takes is 1 cager to get infront of him at the wrong time.
            It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I dunno, kinda funny, but I was hoping to see some curvy action. As they say, any monkey can twist a throttle.

Passing on the shoulder was rather dicey, too. I always see lots of trash and gravel there, maybe shoulders in England are kept cleaner than here in the states?

And was the road WET when he exited the motorway???

Nuts, totally nuts.
              "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Cool vid but more twists and turns would be nice. I wasn't expecting the cop to get involved in a crash.

Comment

Originally posted by DreKat
                  I wasn't expecting the cop to get involved in a crash.
                  interesting twist wasn't it. I wasn't expecting that either. I still don't think the cop was too bright ( no offense to any here of course )
                  Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                  Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

That was awesome, good find Todd. I wasn't expecting the end either, but he was also driving an SUV and taking that corner a bit hot, what a dummy

Comment

Looked like a volvo station wagon to me. Cool video though, I totally wasn't expecting the end either.

Comment

That must be ghost rider, he does that alot and has many videos out the others are much better but for the most part he is very skilled
                        97 Katana 600 F

Comment

Umm, get a sportbike officer and then try and catch us!
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                            Umm, get a sportbike officer and then try and catch us!
                            here you go....oklahoma state trooper......
                            www.gleno.net
                            what doesnt kill you will only make you wiser and stronger

Comment

Now that would make me want to be a cop!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X