X

Went riding last weekend: Bee-A-You-Ti-Full riding weather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went riding last weekend: Bee-A-You-Ti-Full riding weather

Went from Orlando to Cedar Key and killed about 400 miles over the weekend. Couldn't ask for better weather (sorry guys up north) and found some great back roads in the middle of nowhere that go on forever. Best ride I've had yet.

Mine and my Wifes bike by the ocean, you can't see them in the pic but there's dolphins rolling in the water in the background

Me and my daughter on my bike

Sunrise over the Marina

Beach combers looking for treasure
    "Stupid is as stupid does" - Forset Gumps Mama

Beautiful scenery! Hurry summer get here!!!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

cedar key rocks, my aunt and uncle live on the water there, also own a business in town, i love how low key everything is,no one in a hurry to do anything but get the boats back in before low tide. it is one of my favorite places to relax. great pictures.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Yeah nice pics, thanks for sharing!
        Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey those are some nice pics dude
          What did the hand say to the face?... "Slap!"

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat
            cedar key rocks, my aunt and uncle live on the water there, also own a business in town, i love how low key everything is,no one in a hurry to do anything but get the boats back in before low tide. it is one of my favorite places to relax. great pictures.
            Do you know what the buisness is? I plan on going back this summer and I'd like to check it out.

Comment

she's a CPA, he's a realtor, they have an office on the main road coming into town, after the last bridge but before you get into town. not exactly a tourist stop. did you eat at any of the places on the water? great seafood. The fishing is great there also.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

I didn't eat at the marina, but I did grab some breakfast at a little mom and pop place across from the L&M saloon. It was great, I love finding hole in the wall places like that.

As far as fishing goes, If I can figure out to carry some of my poles on the bike I would have ! When I go there this summer I'll take the Suburban and maybe hitch up the boat and see what I can reel in. I'm just not much of a saltwater fisherman, been bass fishing for 20 years though. Love the sport.

Comment

Must be nice! Thanks for the pics!
                  We intimidate those who intimidate others.
                  Stay Alert! Stay Alive!

Comment

Working...
                  X