X

DreKat's bike pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DreKat's bike pics

now that I finally got a new computer and camera I can post pics. hope you like them.

That looks really nice man. Seeing that solo cowl on there really makes me happy I'm getting one. You have done a really good job with it. Keep it looking good.

D
    Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Comment

Excellent pics. Bike looks great.
      Bike is sold

Comment

Very nice Kat!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Great pics and really sharp looking Kat Andre.

Is that a Yoshi pipe on there, and you call yourself a Canadian...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

damn dog.. that is beautiful... the view.. where are you???? oh and the bike is nice too
            1990 GSXR 750 Slingshot(sold)
            1992 GSXF Katana 750(sold 2014)
            1994 GSXF Katana 600 (gave away)
            2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90 (sold)
            2003 GSX 1300R Hayabusa (purchased 2013)

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST DUDE YOUVE SEEN ON A 750 KAT.....

Comment

Bike looks real good Andre, nice and clean

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Is that the same orange as Lou's?

Comment

Love the color. Nice job!
                  brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

Come on, guys. "Nice bike???" You can do better than that! Obviously DreKat went to some trouble to find a good location and compose his shots. Here's my feedback:

Good use of color and nature to complement main subject. Lighting in 2 and 5 well done; 1,3,4 and 6 have allowed back sun light to wash out color of foleage- an unfortunate thing in otherwise very good works. Sky appears overcast, if pictures had been taken on a clear day modest light wash-out may have been avoided and shadows may have been crisper. Alternately, cloud cover may have softened lighting, but this effect could have been acheived with good use of lens filter thus providing both softened lighting AND less washout. Overall compositition of #1 perhaps the best; motorcycle and nature both are well-blanaced in porportion of view each occupy- bike seems to be parked along a country lane, feelings invoked are both peaceful and exciting.

Composition of #5 good, too, bike is neither too big (like #2) or too small (like #6.)

Comp. of #2 only fair- bike is situated so it appears to be "ignoring" the viewer, with headlight not seen and camera centered on rear part of bike. Also bottom of front wheel cut off.

Surely I am not the only one here who appreciates art...
                    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

You guys still have leaves on the trees up there? I raked all mine up a few months ago!
                      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Thanks for all the replys, from what I can gather is that you seem to like my Kat .

The pics are from the last day of riding, I washed and waxed her and was about to put her to sleep when I decided to snap a few pics.

The color is called "Sun Burst Orange" in which I painted myself. Origionally the bike was black but I had the miss fortune of crashing it. When the bike was put back together I figued that since I went through this much work I might as well paint it a different color. Looked at a few colors and fell in love with this one.

The location of the pic is actually in my parents backyard and the garage is only 100 feet from where I took the pics.

Thanks again Drekat (Andre)

Comment

nice!!!

Comment

Sweet ride there Andre! Like the color..........those pics look professional too!!!! Only a few more months before we can ride them again......too long!!!! How's the winter been over the on the island? Pretty tame over here in NS.......except today!!!!! Freakin' cold!!!!!!

Comment

I am jealous

Comment

Working...
                              X