X

Pix from the IMS in Chicago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pix from the IMS in Chicago

Not what i expected! same bikes you would normally see at your local stealership. Paying $23 ($12-entrance and $11-parking) is a rip-off IMHO! dunno if i will be going to another one in the future but who knows? anyway, here are the pix of some of the better looking bikes at the show! Enjoy it (I sure didn't) lol!

PAUL
    93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Well , I WAS planning on going to that show in Detroit at the end of the month , but I guess now I don't have to !
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Great pics man!!!!

Thanks for including us Triumphs!!

Comment

I went to the IMS here in Ninniapolis last week ani I was not impressed either anything I wanted to see was surrounded by atleast 50 people. I will probably go again though since I get in free since I work for the security company that has the contract for the convention center.
        PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
        The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Damn, I love those SPR's !!! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
            Damn, I love those SPR's !!! 8)
            tell me about it matt! gotta get me one of those (or maybe 2....lol) love the blue one (even if i am the RED kinda guy) for some reason that blue and silver combo just gets your attention on the SPR. other than that bike...i'm sticking to red!

Corey.... did you get anything from the show? (product,gear,parts) i was looking for a helmet (want to see the scorpions first hand and try one on) but found none! got some other stuff (thats not even priced at a discount) some are even priced cheaper online (but i got them anyway) #-o . i also bought this polishing liquid that works wonders (atleast thats what they showed during the demo) i'm gonna try it on some parts and post before/after pics to get everyones opinion when i get done. couple more stuff that i cant even think of right now that i want to try first. i'll keep you all updated on them.
            PAUL
            93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Great Pics....sorry about the price you had to pay to get them though
              Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

well there is my zuki (mdlin) and humm i got some good idea for another theme bike hummmmmm

Comment

AWESOME pics!!!

Comment

nice pics and bikes! 8)
                    West of Germany
                    greetz Carsten

Comment

Working...
                    X