• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the pavement won (video)

this is not for the squimish, enjoy.
    What did the hand say to the face?... "Slap!"

Well, now I know what mine looked like.
    Live and Lean.
    When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
    "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
    Romans 3:23

Comment

last one is some pretty impressive reactions, lol

Comment

Some of them, you can see them sliding, looking at their bike sliding away just thinking "ugh, this sucks"
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Amazing how quick it happens...one moment you're fine...a fraction of a second later you're on the pavement and your bike is right behind you!!!
          "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting," Holy sh*t!!! What a ride!!!"

Comment

thank the lord for good riding gear.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Yup
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

To me it looked like a bunch of them were sliding and let loose of the rear brake. How do you not get yourself thrown off in that situation? As for the guy at the last.... NICE SAVE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moparict
                  To me it looked like a bunch of them were sliding and let loose of the rear brake. How do you not get yourself thrown off in that situation? As for the guy at the last.... NICE SAVE!!!!!
                  If you lock the brake and start sliding sideways , STAY on the brake . It's when you let off and it regains traction it throws you. A lowside is better than a highside .
                  I like that music , too . Who/what is that ?
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

My favs were the bike that righted it's self and kept going, like it wanted to win the race, rider or no rider, the guy who did the somersault and appeared to be going to the bike to jump back on and keep racing, and of course the last guy, who somehow manages to get back on and keep going. Gotta admire perserverance!

I'll bet few of these guys were actually seriously injured. Moral: wear the gear, know who to ride, both on the bike and (involuntarily) off it.
                    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I like the one where the guy flew through the big white box or whatever it was

Comment

yeah that was cool
                        What did the hand say to the face?... "Slap!"

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                          I like that music , too . Who/what is that ?

Comment

MD86, did you just quote yourself?
                            Live and Lean.
                            When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                            "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                            Romans 3:23

Comment

Yes , yes I did . I wanna know what that music is .

Comment

Working...
                              X