• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking about bike movies...

Upcoming Oscar nominee?

- Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Thats awsome!!! Anyone seen it? I guess they don't have helmet laws!
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
      Thats awsome!!! Anyone seen it? I guess they don't have helmet laws!
      Seen it a while ago. Ok movie.

Helmet laws? They have them in some states, not all, IIRC.
      - Sufyan.

Wearing helmets is NOT a civil rights issue - it is a safety issue, period!

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Looks ok. Not really sure of what to think. Need to see the movie.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

That was a real movie?
          2000 Kat 600
          "Fast Blue"
          Pic in Profile

Comment

a lil too corney for me

Comment

looks like another torque part II
              rock
              always working on mods

Comment

That is the only movie to have used a Del Sol (with a hood scoop)in a stunt scene
                AMA member # 224227

Comment

hmmmmm.....will wait till it comes out on dvd I am thinking..
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

I saw the previews for it, honestly, I thought it was a joke. It seems that they have to release at least ONE "testosteron-ie" movie as spring gets closer. How else are they going to move that inventory of cars and bikes that have been sitting on the showroom floor since last fall? Makes me want to puke, I tell ya...
                    Hate is a special kind of love I have for people that suck.

http://www.nmburn.com (#73-Defensive Tackle/Offensive Guard)

Hi. :bigfinger Cram it.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikol2
                      That is the only movie to have used a Del Sol (with a hood scoop)in a stunt scene
                      Thankfully it had the scoop or else it would have been WAY too underpowered for that stunt scene!

Atleast it wasn't a Tercel!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy
                        I saw the previews for it, honestly, I thought it was a joke. It seems that they have to release at least ONE "testosteron-ie" movie as spring gets closer. How else are they going to move that inventory of cars and bikes that have been sitting on the showroom floor since last fall? Makes me want to puke, I tell ya...
                        Is this a movie being released in North America????

Based on what I saw this was something getting released in India.

Spill it Scrappy, have you been travelling overseas again?!?!

Comment

You atleast have me wanting to see it now. I will reply after I rent it.
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Its an Indian movie....and yeah corny....but good by indian action making standards. It actually is a lil better than torque in that it has more good action scenes. Some really unbeleivable stuff like bike jumping up a ramp with two people on it etc etc. Its a good movie if you understand hindi....its out on DVD only in Indian stores tho.

Comment

It's a bike movie, I have to see it!!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X