X

bike falls over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bike falls over

Did he/she hit the front brake ????????????????

Comment

Throttle on, throttle off, twist and brake.
      Oppps.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

not funny--too close to home

Comment

yup....a good ol' handful of brake!
          if your bike is perfectly straight, you can get away with it. if it isn't, you better be ready and in shape.
          i came close a couple of times, and sort of went down on one occassion. i couldn't lift it back up because it was past the point of no return....so I laid it down on my leg. i was pinned for maybe 7-8 minutes until 2 guys came along to pick it off me. good thing. my leg was going numb. yes...it was embarassing laying there under my bike....which I could have gotten out from under if I chose.....but my bike did not sustain one scratch cuz of it.

I feel for her. It can happen to anyone. but it is clear from the video that the bike is way too big for her, and she would never stand a chance of holding it even if she was more prepared. just look at how long it took her to get going. nervous as hell. she has no business on that bike...at all.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

ok....I am going to share a funny with you all, at my own expense.

when I typed my reply, I made a typo that I noticed after I already posted. good thing I always read my post after, cuz if you guys caught it before I did, you would have been sure to point it out.

when I said...

"yes...it was embarassing laying there under my bike....which I could have gotten out from under if I chose...."

I had originally type it.....

yes...it was embarassing laying there under mike....which I could have gotten out from under if I chose...."

anyway.....I could have kept that to myself, but I found it funny enough to share.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Mojoe...

Wow, was she on Duc? she shouldn't be riding anything that powerful, give her a vino 50 till she masters the little things, like moving
              Live and Lean.
              When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
              "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
              Romans 3:23

Comment

Just what make/model was that bike? It's beautiful, whatever it is!

Oh, and somebody give her an xr80 to learn on, please.
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

But what the hell was she doing all that time?
                  Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Yup, front brakes work. Sucks to be you haha
                    I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Actually saw that posted on another forum, little over a month ago. The bike was some kind of Honda Race bike, like a $60k bike. Wish I could link to it, but it was deleted off the other forum. It is a local forum to my area.

Comment

Okay, did anyone else here hold their breath when they were getting it back up? I just *knew* they were going to dump it over on it's left before anyone got a sidestand down. Looked like they almost did, too.
                        When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - James Marshall Hendrix

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Comment

Working...
                        X