X

gsxr crash the aftermarth!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gsxr crash the aftermarth!!!!

hey i was messing with the internet on my phone and i came across these nasty pics of a bike accident. it states it was a gsxr but the bits left of the guy have got yamaha gear on so i dunno still i thought id share it with you guys and gals

a lot of arguments so far state the lack of response teams. if you look you cant see at the other side of the road where the impact took place in the pieces photos and this is the aftermarth pics ie after the initial crash so could be a substantial ammount later. also i would imagine the squad cars and fire trucks wouldnt be allowed to get close to the accident incase they contaminated the scene of evidence. also im not sure you can put up pictures of people on public display without their permission so the photographer may just have used the photos without the people in them. (it would be pretty disrespectful to walk around asking if they wanted to go up on display - but then its pretty disrespectful to the guy and his family putting these images on display) just a few of my thoughts on the matter!

and stay safe when your out there!!

*warning, gruesome pics*
    i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

I don't think thats real. First of all there should have been a blood trail where the body parts sled. Body parts should have been all over the place not neatly packed together. Then it looks like the front rim is laying next to him but the pic of the bike looks like the rim is still on the bike. A crash like that should have destroyed every piece of the bike. I think it's staged could be wrong though.

Comment

yeah i initially thought that but i thought that all the pieces had been moved and set aside i agree with what your saying though there would be more blood on the road ( i seen a post similar a while back and it started an argument on the blood spill! - well i used to be a slaughterman and even after sudden death there is still a blood spill. pls dont start the same argument here boys n girls.) i think if you look closely the parts have been dragged away from where the bike is on the other side of the road. those series of lines look to be blood where they have dragged the body along the ground to the other side. the rim you cant actually see the both on the bike for the dark patch but the one off looks more like the back one. i dunno could be real

Comment

Dude it says aftermath.

You'd expect to see that as pieces and parts are collected and placed in a central location for pick.
        There would be a minimal blood trail, becasue most of the blood was lost at the point where it came to rest after the crash. as well, after time in the sun it would have coagulated.
        Again, these part were gathered together after the fact.

I wonder how long it was before the accident was discovered .

He must have been wearing a back pack too.
        I see boots and a pair of sneakers.
        "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Someone who doesn't like bike riders had to stage that up.
          Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Originally posted by Tito750
            Someone who doesn't like bike riders had to stage that up.
            plausable

Comment

Originally posted by BobKat2002
              Dude it says aftermath.

You'd expect to see that as pieces and parts are collected and placed in a central location for pick.
              There would be a minimal blood trail, becasue most of the blood was lost at the point where it came to rest after the crash. as well, after time in the sun it would have coagulated.
              Again, these part were gathered together after the fact.

I wonder how long it was before the accident was discovered .

He must have been wearing a back pack too.
              I see boots and a pair of sneakers.
              If it was an aftermath where are the cops and paramedics or fire trucks. You mean that guy in the pics with shorts scooped up his body parts with his hands and packed it neatly. Maybe he is the village bucther and handling meat products doesn't bother him.

Comment

if you look in the pics the bike is smokin so that could have been taken a while before the parts pics.

you cant see the fire trucks and police cos there probably on other side of the road or down the donut store

ah i dunno i choose to believe its real thats my opinion you guys make your own decision.....lol

if it is fake its a good job though a bit sick but a good set up

Comment

Dunno...could be a fake, but as already pointed out, if it is a fake it's a really good one. I'm also a bit confused at to the lack of emergency response people - if the body has been moved, then the preliminary crash investigation is over, so where are the police? There is evidence that there was a fire, where are the fire trucks?

Of course, then there's this: I've worked many many crashes (some pretty much equally as horrible as this) and I know from experience that 1) It is possible to get pics and not include the emergency response personnel, and 2) there is usually a surprisingly small amount of blood at a crash. I don't know why, I'm not a doctor, nor am I schooled in the physiology of massive trauma and the body's bloodshunt reaction, if there is one. All I know is that when I first got into law enforcement and started working crashes, I was surprised at how little blood there is, even at horrific accidents.

I worked one call where a man got both his legs cut off at the knee by a train, and there wasn't enough blood to fill a cup. Dunno why.

So, definitely could be real. Either way, was horrible to see.

Educational though, if one assumes it's real, as I do.

Wow.
                  When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - James Marshall Hendrix

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Comment

I just had to look, just had to look, I need to reformat the brain, geeze what a mess...Yup where is everbody in the photo????
                    "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

I don't buy it. If they had enough time to take an establishing shot from the distance I think they would have had plenty of time to take more pictures of the actuall scene...

Comment

what would you have to hit at what speed to do that?

And does it make you wear your gear? those pics of a dude show gear
                        Live and Lean.
                        When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                        "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                        Romans 3:23

Comment

hey klic! at 174 Mph or 280 Kph
                          i dont think it matters what you hit! those trees in the background i rekon at that speed even the best set of gear aint gonna do very much to protect you from snapping up on impact!!!

that would be some set of leathers if they did!

i think the important thing is to ride safely and stray away from the trees

Comment

nasty, just nasty, real or not

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

i'm afraid to look - i have to ride home today! LOL
                              97 Katana 600
                              [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Working...
                              X