X

This is ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatanaO215
    if you look close it seems that the rider saw the guy and tried to jump to his left last second
    +1

Comment

That's the exact reason I watch my mirrors to see who's behind me...or coming up behind me.

Comment

No joke, I always watch my mirrors and stop to the extreme side of the lane, never in the middle. I also installed LED's on the frame just below the rear pegs. At night I have 3 very bright brake lights. It looks pretty neat, anyway, got the idea from another forum and had to try it.
        2000 Kat 600
        "Fast Blue"
        Pic in Profile

Comment

That's my paranoia too, people behind me. Even when they just keep slowly creeping up to me. Glad he made it through it.

Comment

Originally posted by JesterGfx
            That's my paranoia too, people behind me. Even when they just keep slowly creeping up to me. Glad he made it through it.
            I had had a guy do that to me at a light one time until he crept up my tire . He got really freaked out when I put my stand down and went to his window . It was actually pretty funny ! Only damage was a bent liscense plate , so no big deal , really . I didn't even shut off the bike . Oh , this was on my Virago a few years back , not the Kat .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
              That's the exact reason I watch my mirrors to see who's behind me...or coming up behind me.
              and also to keep the bike in gear when ur at a stop light with no one behind you....the quicker u see him bearing down on you, the quicker u can react and get the heck outta there.

Comment

Insane. glad he made it ok. Now talk about a LAW SUIT!!!!
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Holy Crap!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X