X

Deals gap vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deals gap vid

Enjoy, and feel free to drool away! Its gonna be a blast!

shhhh...its a secret...to many people are going to come to the rally!

Comment

Another Gap video ? Jeez , you guys act like it's frikkin Disneyland .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I've been to Disneyland and I don't have any cool videos.

Comment

Thats the same one I put the link to. Matt did you get it to host up somewhere? Still a good video. The link I put up gives a detail about that guys ride. http://www.gormanonline.com/forums/S....aspx?PostID=5
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Yup, im a beast aint I !!!

Comment

Yeah, that's fast....
              Anyone know who the pilot is?

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Wilson
                Yeah, that's fast....
                Anyone know who the pilot is?
                but im checking w/ my source of where I found it to see... Jimmy, do you know?

Comment

Thanks for giving us an upclose and personal shot of how the road is. I definitely can't wait now!!!!!
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

again I will say "Bring on July"....
                    Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                      Another Gap video ? Jeez , you guys act like it's frikkin Disneyland .
                      Well, for some of us "old" guys, it kinda is. With the exception of the past three years, i've run the gap at least once every year since 1974. Every time i run the gap i get goose bumps. It's kinda like the second time ya had sex. The first time is ackward and a bit of a frenzy but, the second time, ya just can't get enough.

I still visit the gap but more for nastalgic reasons. I still love to watch the vids people put up.If for no other reason than to remind me how careful one has to be these days. As in this video, there was a bike on its side, critters trying to run across the road and both 2 and 4 wheels crossing the double yellow.... So, ya'll be careful and have a ball....

Maybe we'll meet on the gap, just watch for a Ysr going way faster than it should...

Thanx for the vid, best thing to wash away a Monday with....

Comment

Hey who u calling old!! Heck, I get goosebumps when Im ready to go out on a long ride.. the gap? yeah, my goosebumps will have goosebumps!! 8)

Comment

Oh man, I need to go. I neeeeeeeeeed to go.....
                          1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                          2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                          Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

I can't wait, I will be a little rusty riding the twisties but after about five times I will master the Dragon lol
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

you're coming down with us arent ya bear ???

oh yeah,I'll be riding it slow the first few times for sure, but I'll still have a blast !!! The twisty's up here aint nothing like that ones down there...besides, anyplace that isnt full of amish horse presents all over the road is AOK with me !!

Comment

Working...
                              X