• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Plan - By Robin Williams

The Plan!

You gotta love Robin Williams...... Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin
    Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our
    UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for
    peace. So, here's one plan."

"The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good ole boys", we will never "interfere" again..

We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are.
    They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers.
    If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else(like Canada ! or Oklahoma!). They can go somewhere else to sell their production.

(About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we
    will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain,
    cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is
    stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if
    anything.

Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need
    the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would
    make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one
    can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is
    ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "

Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says "I love New York" in Arabic.
    R.I.P. Marc

Easy to say..
    But I still agree with 98% of it..
    Actually it isn't a lack of "plan" it is the lack of want..

Comment

I've always said Robin was one of the smartest guys around. He's even SMARTER when he's high.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
        I've always said Robin was one of the smartest guys in Canada. He's even SMARTER when he's high.

That makes sense...

Comment

Well, he just went WAY down in my book. And I do mean WAAAAYYYYY down.

Who does he think he is, Kid Rock??
          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

lol kid rock wishes he could be so popular

Comment

He's playing comedy material to the troops in forward areas; he's allowed latitude in his material. Based on more personal interviews & appearances on various shows, this isn't how he feels -- this is a skit he put together. As long as you take it as what it is (humor), it's funny stuff...

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

That doesn't really sound like Robin Williams to me at all... He's always been quite a liberal. I'd almost call him a hippie

Comment

Yeah, suprised me, too. But 'tis true, you gotta play to the crowd you get. Remember the C&W club scene from "Blues Brothers?"
                  "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                    Originally posted by Junior
                    I've always said Robin was one of the smartest guys in Canada. He's even SMARTER when he's high.

That makes sense...
                    Of course that makes sense....it's LEGAL in Canada.

Comment

Robin Williams smokes the doobage??? Hmm I never thought he would do such a thing for a minute

Comment

Originally posted by JD88Kat600
                        That doesn't really sound like Robin Williams to me at all... He's always been quite a liberal. I'd almost call him a hippie
                        I'm very liberal and I agree with what he is saying.
                        I think you can be liberal and still want to save Americans over starving
                        Third Worlders. Also I think a lot of our foreign policy has more to do with money than with charity. For example I'm for closing the borders.
                        But closing them 100% No work visas at all. It's a conservitive view IMO
                        that says "let companies hire foreign educated engineers cause they're cheaper". Capitalism (a right wing process) loves illegals cause they're
                        cheap. As a liberial I say BS and make sure there are jobs for Americans.
                        As a liberal I say leave the rest of the world alone and handle our own house.

Comment

Black_peter Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:20 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JD88Kat600 wrote:

I'm very liberal and I agree with what he is saying.
                          I think you can be liberal and still want to save Americans over starving
                          Third Worlders. Also I think a lot of our foreign policy has more to do with money than with charity. For example I'm for closing the borders.
                          But closing them 100% No work visas at all. It's a conservitive view IMO
                          that says "let companies hire foreign educated engineers cause they're cheaper". Capitalism (a right wing process) loves illegals cause they're
                          cheap. As a liberial I say BS and make sure there are jobs for Americans.
                          As a liberal I say leave the rest of the world alone and handle our own house.
                          I agree with you completely... I'm just saying that this view isn't one that's shared by the rest of the democratic party... There are a lot of liberal people that feel this way, but you can't pick sides based on one issue. You have to go with the one that most closely paralells your ideas in general.

Comment

Originally posted by JD88Kat600
                            I agree with you completely... I'm just saying that this view isn't one that's shared by the rest of the democratic party... There are a lot of liberal people that feel this way, but you can't pick sides based on one issue. You have to go with the one that most closely paralells your ideas in general.
                            Oh don't get me started on the Democrats!!!!

Comment

Oh Robin, how smart you really are! Personally, I'm down with a preemptive strike, just nuke those in disagreement. I've got a warm coat and some rice, I can hack a nuclear winter....LOL...

Sorry, work has been slow and has me a little cracked out....
                              None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
                              -Robert Morrison

"
                              well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Working...
                              X