X

My friends Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friends Kat

My friend just got a 2001 750 Katana and loves it. I really like the almost all black theme. We are currently working on doing some mods to it. She is wanting to accent it with purple sliders and what not. I think it will look cool. Just have to find the parts now.

[/img]
    Attached Files

Definintely a sweet looking bike! Purple would look good on the black.
    KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

oh god, anything but purple.....

jst kidding

looks kinda like my bike, only shinier? more shiney?

better.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

We have a lot of ideas for it. We come up with ideas and then look for parts. We are looking forward to hitting deals gap soon. This is her first bike so she wants to get some time in before heading up there.

Comment

Purple? Not my color of choice but thats me. I suggest getting black sliders, clear signals, chop the tail, and a smoked windshield.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Boy
            ...This is her first bike....We are looking forward to hitting deals gap soon..
            Little experience, MSF course?, 750, and a woman (no offense but y'all generally aren't as strong, and you want to take her to go ride the dragon?

I had over 5000 miles under my belt before I ever rode the dragon and still was surprised. and that's not even that much riding, be very careful
            Live and Lean.
            When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
            "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
            Romans 3:23

Comment

Yes she has took her MSF course and she has been riding every chance that she gets. We are going to start out on some lesser roads that lead up that way. Just don't want to wait to awefully long before getting up there. We are installing lowering links on it today. Always gotta be careful!

Comment

Ok, just making sure. I can imagine her bailing on the dragon and all her family/friends blaming you
                get her on here
                Live and Lean.
                When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                Romans 3:23

Comment

Working...
                X