X

Few Pics from today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Pics from today

Just went out and took a few pics of the bike. Came across a R/C airplane park. Really cool especially this little Jet plane. It had a turbine in it that was turning 135rpm. You can see the rest of my pictures at www.picturetrail.com/highsight2020 look in the Updated Pics Album.

www.mopowersports.com

n i c e pics....cooool plane!

Comment

Must be nice to get out and stretch the legs. Although it's sunny and it feels warm here (37F feels warm in the spring but cold in the fall), I wouldn't go out because of the wet and salty residue on the roads. I did see a guy on a red F4 though.
      Nice pictures!
      Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

yeah, congrats on the ride Jimmy!! I suppose you went to the gap to huh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
          yeah, congrats on the ride Jimmy!! I suppose you went to the gap to huh!!
          I wish I could have went up there this weekend. It would have been a great time. Instead I just have to deal with riding the raods that compare to the GAP.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Yes, awesome, the bike looks as good as ever and those planes are way fun. What blue did you use for the paint on your bike? I want to repaint mine but I am looking for some ideas of what looks best with pearl on it.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

It is called Long Beach Blue. It is a Honda SI car color. I have the paint code at home.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I know the color well, used to build the SI
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

What's that green stuff on the ground?

It'll be a few more months before we see any of that here.
                  Great pics as always.
                  Kyle

Comment

looks good

www.vwvortex.com
                    I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                    Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                      What's that green stuff on the ground?

It'll be a few more months before we see any of that here.
                      Great pics as always.
                      The grass was starting to peek through at my place today.

HS - great pics man! Cool R/C planes! Always wanted a helicopter but everyone says they're really hard to fly and really expensive to replace.

Comment

Junior they are right. But you can get trainer planes and choppers. YOU can have someone buddy up with you and teach you to fly them. They can hook their controler up to yours and teach you that way.

Yes that is GRASS. We have had so much rain here the grass has yet to die out. But it is Feb, and we can still get snow right thru March.
                        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Great pics. very shiney and great looking Kat you got there.Rode today also, It felt great to be able to go for a ride again. Happy riding!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

great pics and the planes look awesome, the bike however still looks way better(still being nice even after the kid comments)....
                            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Sweet ride sorry about not getting you the pics I think you should stay withe the blue shield not chrome if you still want the the pics pm me.
                              Get Rich or Die Tryin

SOLD....1989 Red Katana 600
                              Mesh Mod
                              K&N Filters
                              Chrome Decal Kit
                              Red & Black Gel Grips ( Pro Grip model 724 )
                              K&S black Bar Ends
                              Sportech Chrome Windshield
                              Vance & Hines Supersport Exhaust
                              Clear flush signals (front)

Comment

Working...
                              X