X

I'm sure this is old news but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure this is old news but...

Check out their video gallery.... It's definately an interesting idea, I just hopes he makes the money... It would be a shame to do all of this for nothing.

Interesting...I'm not going to spend $100 for a guy to key his car, though. 1. I have my own sites to advertise on. 2. I have a mall parking lot full of idiot's cars that I can key if I'm so inclined.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

f-ing gay!!! give me the keys for 5 min's if you want some real damage!!!
      Masshole in Az! -teaches pet-

Comment

They want money to do what??? Did he say a million dolloars to open a business??? If this works for the dude I'll be amazed!
        R.I.P. Marc

Comment

I'm thinking he's going to wind up with 10 or 12 grand in his pocket and a trashed $60,000 car... I hate to see cars like that get thrashed.

Comment

Here's what I think. Looking at the vids on the site it appears there are 2 Vipers. If you watched them, the only Viper I saw running was the one with the feathers and peanut butter on it. You can wash that off.

The one they're actually doing damage to (drilling, scratching) never leaves the garage. I'm betting that's a salvage or a shell. In other words, a worthless Viper.

I don't even think this idea will make them $10K. Doesn't look like they've had many takers so far and I think any serious web based business has many other tools at their disposal for exposure. Further, the order page hasn't been updated since 12/6/2005 and it says they're gonna be gone until 1/29 and orders will be processed then. 1/29/06 I assume . Read their blog and posts are few and far between and they say they're falling far short of their goal.

I bet they got the money for the shell Viper they're damaging back, but I don't think it's the success they hoped for beyond that. A business plan or model might have helped...

Then they're gonna use the money to open a bar? Yeah, that's gonna happen. The'll need huge $$$ just for the liquor license, let alone all the other costs involved with opening a bar. Oh, and some net worth would be nice.

Just think it was a little scheme that didn't pan out for them. If they put their heads together they may get another idea at some point. Still think no matter what gimic they think up the execution of their idea will be poor. Hopefully they've gotten regular jobs by now...
            ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

That is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.
              "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."
              http://www.putfile.com/91750frider/images/6658

Comment

Originally posted by 91750frider
                That is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.
                +1

No, +100

Heck, +1,000,000,000
                "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Working...
                X