X

My Ride with Black Death (56K Beware) *UPDATED*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Ride with Black Death (56K Beware) *UPDATED*

Ok here is the pics and video I did yesterday while out riding with Black Death(Jason) and Verne from the site along with another buddy of mine and Verene named Chris. You will hear one FREAKING loud SV1000. That belongs to chris. This bike has gutted Yosh pipes. The video will be uploaded later tonight once I am done editing and compressing it.
    My bike and BD's Bike

BD Himself

Verne and Chris

One more of BD's Bike

There are a few more at www.picturetrail.com/highsight2020 you will find the album.

This video is put to music

Video without music

Right click save as please
    www.mopowersports.com

Those c/f helmets are sick. A guy I rode with around my way has one......to much moola for my broke ass though
    Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Didnt know you were taking pics while I was eating. No biggie. Had a great time. We will have to do it again.
      Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
      6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
      5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Ok I have one video uploaded with music and one video without music. Please right click save as. Thanks
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Bump
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Nice video

which guy is you HS?
            I love the smell of gas and asphalt in da mornin'

Comment

Originally posted by efozie
              which guy is you HS?
              This one.. in one of the other albums..

Comment

Yeah I tend to hide from the pics. I am always the one taking the pics or doing the video.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

You just dont like to be seen. Ill take a camera next time and we well get pics of everything. Ha HA. Im tarrable with a camera. Im downloading now. On dial up ita about 4 hours.

Jimmy, Im glad my friend didnt ride down with me. She was in the hospital sunday. She is ok but that could have made for a real interesting day.
                  Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles

Comment

You just dont like to be seen. Ill take a camera next time and we well get pics of everything. Ha HA. Im tarrable with a camera. Im downloading now. On dial up ita about 4 hours.

Jimmy, Im glad my friend didnt ride down with me. She was in the hospital sunday. She is ok but that could have made for a real interesting day.
                    Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles

Comment

That one pick of me looks like I have a dip in.

BD just let us know when you are headed back down this way. We can go drag racing. Well you guys can race I will watch.

HS: Why did you cut off the last of the ride? The part where we headed back to my place?

Verne
                      I said left!

Comment

I thought it was there. I was having a bad video editing night. I know it is there.
                        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Nice rides, thanks for sharing HS2020
                          Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Originally posted by Verne
                            That one pick of me looks like I have a dip in.

BD just let us know when you are headed back down this way. We can go drag racing. Well you guys can race I will watch.

HS: Why did you cut off the last of the ride? The part where we headed back to my place?

Verne
                            Will do. It was fun. Id love to hit the strips down there.
                            Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles

Comment

Just let HS know when you are heading back down this way and we will get up there to make some runs.

Verne
                              I said left!

Comment

Working...
                              X