X

Harley off the dragon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley off the dragon

Oddly this was posted on a local Niagara bike site.

Save target as please

While they probably should have stopped to see if help was need, I Love the commentary "Dude thier gonna beat our Asses".

Now oddly enough, trim the link to http://www.twistedlimit.com , Hey that guy looks very familiar. Guess it's the guy who binned it with the girl on the back as everyone was leaving the Rally Saturday.
    Kyle

SQUID!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Comment

The guys worried about getting beaten up? HA HA HA...
        2006 GSX600F

Comment

Gah, I'd heard Jason was a tool -- more worried about his bike than his special lady, but after looking at his "space," I am pretty sure of it.

Anyone that would stand next to a TV like it was something to covet is a goob.

Seems bikes flinging themselves off of mountains follow this guy around.

Comment

It's bad enough that the first rider is creating a new riding category of "Adventure-Cruiser", but the second rider nearly did the same thing.
            How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
            How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
            How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
            How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Say , that looks familiar ....

Then a couple miles up the road was the Harley wreck .....
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

why was he smiling after he was riding after he got it outta the ditch. He has a smile like "dude I just railed the dragon and I feel good." "Screw my new bike I don't care about it, or my girlfriend"

Comment

He was smiling probably because he was still dazed, LoL.
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

He wasn't smiling in the "after" riding shots . Look closer . It was a grimace because he had no helmet on and the wind was apparently killing his eyes .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by SKNL2
                      Gah, I'd heard Jason was a tool -- more worried about his bike than his special lady, but after looking at his "space," I am pretty sure of it.

200% tool, what an idiot
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Yeah, his resume lists nothing about the ability to bin bikes and disregard the lives of others...
                        -Steve

sigpic
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Everyone should go plant "I'm a tool!" signs in his front yard which can be found from the photos and map he posted on his site.

Also at his "Biker Party" he is going to have a "bomb fire" I'd like to see that since around here we only have bon fires.

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                            Originally posted by SKNL2

200% tool, what an idiot

I guess he figures if he's a lousy rider at least he can glorify his crashes and pretend that it's SOOOOO COOOOOL! Oh, and lots of pictures of this clown after the wreck but not too many of his girlfriend. I wonder why?
                            I hate people that laugh off trashing something over and over again that most of us bust our a$$ to save up our hard-earned money to buy. Yes, it's his money and he can do whatever he wants but it's like eating three bites of a steak dinner in front of a homeless family then throwing the rest away. He's a loser.
                            sigpic

Comment

That was dumb
                              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                              X