No announcement yet.
X

blue lens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But your blinkers ain't. I run a high vis mod on my stock exteriors so my blinkers and tail lights are always very bright and illuminated whenever the bike is started (stock casing on blinkers). When I brake, they go super bright and when the blinkers are activated, they blink super bright. Very high Vis. The more I am seen, the better. No offense but I know this guy who was clipped because the driver claimed they did not see the blinker which is no excuse but he had a all in one brake light and blinkers kit and I could barely see his blinkers too whenever we rode! In fact it looked like his brake light was shorting when he activated the blinker LoL.

Looks great but watch for the idiots who won't notice those blinkers being so close together.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

thx i will

"I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way..."
      Jessica Rabbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3iUp9UjuMo

Comment

I know I am sacrificing on the looks with the set up but dude it is bright as heck!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Here's the blue lens' on black. The shovel has been removed since the pics but you get the picture. As far as the blinkers looking like they are shorting out you can add resistors to slow the flash down.

Comment

thats sweet lookin MT N' DEW

Jessica Rabbit

Comment

I gotta say tho gr8hntr that it does look hot. Damn hot, how the lens color actually blends in with the bike.
              I got some yellow ones for my yellow kat but they were some bright ass neon yellow ones. Then I mailed them back, somehow got scratched during shipping and got stuck with keepin 'em. But i still got the smoked later.
              But The blue and white looki s Sick, especially with the integrated bliners and being blue.

Comment

Thanks Gr8. I'm thinking about powdercoating my wheels as well and adding a some blue lighting behind the fairings to highlight the motor. But we'll see. The blue on yours looks great as well.

Comment

So GR8, just want to clarify because I'm thinking of getting a red pair. (I contacted clear alternative and they say they test to make sure the amber light penetrates through, but I want to hear it from the horses mouth)

On the front signals, they visibally flash amber?

Thanks.
                  "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage, Mythbuster

Comment

there is 2 pics
                    just let me know if u need more

Jessica Rabbit

Comment

OMG! GTFO! I am so ordering my red ones right now.........now where's that darn credit card......
                      "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage, Mythbuster

Comment

Working...
                      X