X

Port Dover Ride July 23_06

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Port Dover Ride July 23_06

Another great day of riding with the group from Guelph. Unfortunately my camera didn't make it out at the beach. Hopefully someone else was able to capture some of the beach scenery!

Guelph Tims 1

Guelph Tims 2

Brantford Tims 1

Brantford Tims 2

Caledonia Tims 1

Caledonia Tims 2

By The Lake 1

By The Lake 2
    "The only way out is through."

Looks like you guys had a great ride.
    Kyle

Comment

Here's my pics of today. http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...e_Guelph/?sc=3 We started off with beautiful weather from Guelph. Hit a few back roads courtesy of Katgirl along the way to Dover. Enjoyed a perch lunch and took a walk to the beach. Ventured back along the lake taking roads suggested by Sirphyco (Joe) on the way home. We hit some rain and I think hail along the way home. We stopped at a small coffee shop to dry out a little and met a fellow there who was also riding. He left a few minutes before us from the coffee shop. When we left we came to an accident scene and it was the guy from the coffee shop. They took him away in a brace for his neck and on a back board. You can see in the pics the bumper of the car was torn off. Geoff joined us today on his SV from Oakville. It was nice to meet you Geoff and I hope you had a good time. See you all next week for the Parry Sound ride. Thanks again to all for a good ride.

Comment

Looks like a nice ride boys. Hope you found those roads alright, should have stopped in Hamilton for a hot choclate!

Sure hope that rider is okay, that's awful
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Wow...glad you guys had a great trip today. Steve the first pic I pukk up from your site was a bike down. Did you guys figure the details as to what happened. How many bikes in the run today, thought I counted 6. Browna and Toni`s bikes are easy to pick out.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Dover Ride

I had a blast out with you guys today, nice to meet you all. The ride was pretty cool after the shower, but that's all part of the fun. I now have new criteria for my future jacket - rain liner.

Anyways, here are my pics from the ride

Geoff

Comment

Thanks for the additional pics geoff

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Tim's must make a fortune off us bikers, seems like we always end up meeting there Looks like a good time was had by all, thanks for posting the pics.
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by sirpsycho6xy
                  Wow...glad you guys had a great trip today. Steve the first pic I pukk up from your site was a bike down. Did you guys figure the details as to what happened. How many bikes in the run today, thought I counted 6. Browna and Toni`s bikes are easy to pick out.
                  Hey Joe nice to hear from you. I hope all is well with you and you wife. I don't know what happened. We were talking to the guy just prior to his accident. He left just before us and as we approached the scene Mike remembered the bike. He turned to me and said that was the guy from the coffee shop. In the one picture you can see the bumper ripped clear off the car and put a good dent in the left front of the green car. Hope he is okay.

As to how many bikes...we had 5 kats and an SV. Could not ask for a better group of guys to ride with. Thanks again for the route. Any idea how long till your back on two wheels?

Take care Joe.....Steve

Comment

sweet lookin pics fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_Guelph
                      Originally posted by sirpsycho6xy
                      We were talking to the guy just prior to his accident. He left just before us and as we approached the scene Mike remembered the bike. He turned to me and said that was the guy from the coffee shop. Hope he is okay.
                      That must of felt strange seeing that moments after talking to him.
                      As to how many bikes...we had 5 kats and an SV. Could not ask for a better group of guys to ride with. Thanks again for the route. Any idea how long till your back on two wheels?
                      I made friday Sept. 1st my target date to be back. If I`m on schedule I`ll be looking for a nice long ride with you guys.

Take care Joe.....Steve
                      Thanks Steve...Joe 8)

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Working...
                      X