X

Alternative to a motorcycle.. (vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to a motorcycle.. (vid)

So he thinks motorcycles are too dangerous and certain people dont look right on them.... sssooooo.....

That does look pretty cool 8) but until I drive it... I'm stickin with a bike.

Comment

Faster than the CBR600RR ok why not the CBR1000RR or Ducati 999 now that would be the test to see but it was cool.
      Get Rich or Die Tryin

SOLD....1989 Red Katana 600
      Mesh Mod
      K&N Filters
      Chrome Decal Kit
      Red & Black Gel Grips ( Pro Grip model 724 )
      K&S black Bar Ends
      Sportech Chrome Windshield
      Vance & Hines Supersport Exhaust
      Clear flush signals (front)

Comment

where do I sign up for a test drive?
        PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
        The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

that is pretty cool...... I wonder how fast it will go?

Comment

That video pi$$ed me off where the goober kept saying "this thing is FASTER than a bike" . "Ooh , see how the speed distorts my face?" . It'd do the same thing to me on a bike with no helmet ... and if my face was fat like yours and my mouth was open . Okay look , the guy riding that bike wasn't doing a very good job . Did you see him in that first corner ? He wasn't leaned over anywhere near what that bike will do . Then he went on to talk about the back straight and the car going 120 . Um , won't the CBR go like alot more than 120 ? I don't remember for sure , but I'm sure it'd do at least 140 . I'm sure the car's alot of fun , but don't play it up to be something it's NOT . Frikkin goober . Looks like it'd be fun though , I'm sure . A street legal go-kart !
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Looks great. Too bad we'll never see it on the road...at least with Canadian regulations.
              Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Ya, those test drives are alway loaded to the product they are selling. It wouldn't be a sales pitch if it wasn't loaded.
                Josh

'97 TL1000S, '91 GSF400 Bandit

Comment

I don't care what they say about it being faster than a bike just send me one......
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

I want one too

Comment

It is pretty cool, don't think I'd spend the money on one, but if I was given one I wouldn't kick it out of bed
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

no replacement for DISPLACEMENT, and yea i could take a camaro motor put it in some tubes with no body work supercharge it AND SMOKE THAT lil pos

Comment

HAHA! That's good Duff

Comment

Working...
                          X