• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurection process started!!!

Yep, here is the donor!:

First time I saw it, cant notice the right side, that is the worst side!!!:

Lots of spare parts!!

Exhaust has a big dent, but it sounds wayyyy better than mine, so surely I will install it:

Frame is damaged, but I think that I could use it for my track bike project:

Tires are in great condition, but are Michelin Macadam... my last low side was with Macadams...

Has only one peg without damage!:

In a pair of hours I stripped mine:

The donor is waiting...

In the left a scooter Aprilia that died a month ago, but now is live again!!

Here you can see two things, one how much dirty is my engine and other, notice the burned admission conduit. I saw pieces of the rings...

Headers are only dirt, brand new!:
    PICSSSS!!!!

where'd you get it, what happened to it ? Good luck on the surgery !!

Comment

that paint scheme is awesome id totally get it back to a white or even a pearl white that would look sooo nayst with thoes red graphic's on it

Comment

Bought it to a friend of mine that owns a little bike shop and he had the Katana for a pair of year waiting for his ower to fix it.
        Ower highsided in the city, sliding in a easy corner and he hurts seriously one of his knees. So he decided past december to sell it and not fix.
        It only cost 600 €, same price that a few yunkyards give me only for the engine!
        Has 63600km, but sounds great, I hope this engine would last without problems at least 12-15000 km more!
        PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
          that paint scheme is awesome id totally get it back to a white or even a pearl white that would look sooo nayst with thoes red graphic's on it
          Yep, the pearl white is nice, but I´m liking more and more the flat black paint scheme!!
          PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

So the engine seems pretty sound overall, other than what the pics showed? cool deal !

Comment

Good deal on that find ! Good luck with the rebuild.
              Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

Working...
              X