• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurection process started!!!

Yep, here is the donor!:

First time I saw it, cant notice the right side, that is the worst side!!!:

Lots of spare parts!!

Exhaust has a big dent, but it sounds wayyyy better than mine, so surely I will install it:

Frame is damaged, but I think that I could use it for my track bike project:

Tires are in great condition, but are Michelin Macadam... my last low side was with Macadams...

Has only one peg without damage!:

In a pair of hours I stripped mine:

The donor is waiting...

In the left a scooter Aprilia that died a month ago, but now is live again!!

Here you can see two things, one how much dirty is my engine and other, notice the burned admission conduit. I saw pieces of the rings...

Headers are only dirt, brand new!:
    PICSSSS!!!!

where'd you get it, what happened to it ? Good luck on the surgery !!

Comment

that paint scheme is awesome id totally get it back to a white or even a pearl white that would look sooo nayst with thoes red graphic's on it

Comment

Bought it to a friend of mine that owns a little bike shop and he had the Katana for a pair of year waiting for his ower to fix it.
        Ower highsided in the city, sliding in a easy corner and he hurts seriously one of his knees. So he decided past december to sell it and not fix.
        It only cost 600 , same price that a few yunkyards give me only for the engine!
        Has 63600km, but sounds great, I hope this engine would last without problems at least 12-15000 km more!
        PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
          that paint scheme is awesome id totally get it back to a white or even a pearl white that would look sooo nayst with thoes red graphic's on it
          Yep, the pearl white is nice, but Im liking more and more the flat black paint scheme!!
          PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

So the engine seems pretty sound overall, other than what the pics showed? cool deal !

Comment

Good deal on that find ! Good luck with the rebuild.
              Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

Working...
              X