X

Black JAG Mirrors Installed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black JAG Mirrors Installed!

I was hunting around eBay and kept watching these JAG mirrors from ClutchLevers.com. I searched the boards but only found a post in which someone was considering them.

Here they are: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I decided to order them. 4 days later, here they are. I have to say that they are a huge improvement versus the huge akward stock mirrors. The visibility is slightly less, but enough to work just fine on the road. I took a ride to adjust them... no problems. Install was easy of course and I am very happy with the results. I am a rider that uses the mirrors all the time, and I am not dissappointed.

Take a look:
    Attached Files

Did they bolt right up? or did you have to make them work a little? Looks good on there.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Bolted right up! They are universal however... so I was really worried they would show the grooves, but no. They look really good and install was a snap. No working or altering needed. Install took me 2 minutes. Thats it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Cool. mine being a pre 98 the mirror holes are just about 1/4 inch farther apart. going to take Katana Bob's mirrors off one day and put them on mine to see what I need to do.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

that is awesome, i was thinking about getting the carbon fiber ones, and i think you just made up my mind

Comment

those bolt up to an 02 kat 750? they look sexahy :P

Comment

I like those alot, thanks for the tip and the pics

Comment

That is cool. I got the same pair last week from clutchlevers. com and I love them. Thin and sleek. Even used the same stock bolts.
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

I need the rubber boots for the stock mirrors. Do either of you think I could get them from you?

Comment

looks real good bro..like it alot
                    Hello World.

Comment

These will work for the pre98 kats too. They have an adjustable mount so the screw can slide as far apart as you need it to. Pretty nice.

Comment

Thanks for the info and the pic!

I've also seen these while surfing Ebay and wondered about them.
                        Could never find a pic w/ a Kat with them installed.

Comment

i still think bar end mirrors are cooler like on my bike
                          1998 Triumph Daytona T595 107 HP "untuned"
                          1993 xr250L
                          2005 cr125 two stroke For sale

Comment

Re: Black JAG Mirrors Installed!

Originally posted by SERUM67
                            I have to say that they are a huge improvement versus the huge akward stock mirrors. The visibility is slightly less, but enough to work just fine on the road.
                            Huge improvement in the "looks good on the bike" sense or in the performance "I can see behind me better at speed" sense? Curious...

Cheers,
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

It's a huge improvement as far as COSMETICS. The ability to see has been slightly lessened, but not enough to make me take them off. I can see what I need to just fine, although not quite as well as with the stockers.

Comment

Working...
                              X