Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busa quad !!

I think it's pretty freekin hot !!!

Comment

Ok that is just plain stupid. Friend of mine however put a Kat 750 engine in a Banshee(sp) Quad. They were clocked at 118. So I guess you could say that is just plain stupid.

I do have to say I like the paint job though.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

its definately not very practical, i'll give you that.. but if you have the time and money to blow, it was probably a blast to work on.

Comment

i think it´s crazy, but coooool!!!
          West of Germany
          greetz Carsten

Comment

me no like. nice paint job
            rock
            always working on mods

Comment

what a POS.... damn crap waste of a busa

paint jobs ok.. but still dont change the fact that they went and ruined a BUSA!!

cheers.joe.

Comment

NFS, this looks vaguely familiar...

Hmmm...I think I saw this somewhere else

Oh , where are the pics of those really skanky "models" that were in the photo album?
                AMA member # 224227

Comment

WHY!!!!!
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Just as I started to hurl I took a second look at this. Forcing myself to get past the fact that it's a Busa I started thinking that this might not be a bad concept for short distance commuting.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think you are gettting feverish TDR. Lay down until the fever passes.
                      AMA member # 224227

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm
                          Just as I started to hurl I took a second look at this. Forcing myself to get past the fact that it's a Busa I started thinking that this might not be a bad concept for short distance commuting.
                          I have to agree. If it was not quite so pimped out it does make sense for some commuting situations.

Comment

I say put some big knobby mud tires on it, make it 4wd and add a rack on the back for a beer cooler, then i'll take it. that would be a sweet trail machine

Comment

The power to weight ratio must be off the hook but I wonder how it handles.. based on the foot print it seems it would have a high c/g. I'm always fastinated by customs like this (and the sidecar one) the options for performance vehicles for the handicaped can be limited. I'm always noodling about that.. I know if I lost the use of my legs I wouldn't want to give up that feeling of downshifting, riding the apex and getting the power on.. (car or bike)
                              I wouldn't like having to "make do" with a automatic tranny..
                              I've been trying to work out a wheel chair that can be stowed on a sport bike for some time now..

Comment

Working...
                              X