Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Just a few pics of my Kat...3 pics, 56k beware..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few pics of my Kat...3 pics, 56k beware..

These arent the most recent with the mods done to it, but a couple of them that look kinda cool. HOpe to have the recent pics up by sunday.

Sorry they were so large, but no photo editting software here at work, i'll change them later on tonite to a more user friendly size..

Plus Im bored at work today..

Takin a break from riding in the rain...

and yes, the speedscreen sticker is now off the windshield..

I really love the color of the bike as a whole, but I am not a big Steelers fan, sorry. The bike is looking nice, though, what are the future plans?
    Why bother doing anything if you cannot
    "Be All You Can Be."

http://www.myspace.com/kahluamud

Comment

How'd you get that on the grab bar? Is it some sorta heat shrink or something???

*edit* Nevermind... I now noticed it's a snotrag wrapped on there.

Like the dragon! You'll need to pick up some other Dragon stickers at the Gap this year!! 8)

Comment

yeah, that "snot rag" as you call it, was just on there for awhile, becuz Crunchie's jewelry/rings were scratching up the grab bar..thats off now..

yeah, i'll definately be looking for a sweet lookin dragon decal or 2 down at the rally.

Right now, I have the CF levers, bar ends, illumiglo gauges, and the rest is listed in my bike profile...

Ive got a cowl to get, should be ordering it by next week, which lou is gonna paint for me....and a new exhaust to be put on b/4 the rally, as well as clear alternatives signals.

Comment

What kinda tires are those?? I don't recognize the tread pattern!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
            yeah, that "snot rag" as you call it, was just on there for awhile, becuz Crunchie's jewelry/rings were scratching up the grab bar..thats off now..

yeah, i'll definately be looking for a sweet lookin dragon decal or 2 down at the rally.

Right now, I have the CF levers, bar ends, and illumiglo gauges, and the rest is listed in my bike profile...

Ive got a cowl to get, should be ordering it by next week, which lou is gonna paint for me....and a new exhaust to be put on b/4 the rally.
            I just sold a cowl, I couldhave hooked you up. Bike looks great, btw
            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

surprised i didnt notice it..DOH !!! oh well, no worries..thanks anyways though

Comment

look'n good. when are you gonna perform surgery on that shovel?
                rock
                always working on mods

Comment

Very Nice Matt!
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

OMG..I am not talking to you until you get a REAL exhaust!

Comment

thats coming..the exhaust, will be on b/4 the gap rally..ive been busy doing cosmetic stuff since i got her,,and saving the engine stuff for the offseason when i can tinker around with it when i have more time on my hands to learn.

the shovel is off now...these pics are few months old!

Comment

looking good!!!
                        Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X