Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steves
    replied
    Originally posted by JayBell View Post
    from todays mini mini MINI rally, just the 2 of us...

on the left, user yolohcysp, and on the right, with a shockingly unamused look, me.

I don't even have a clue what i was thinking there
    Holy huge picture batman!

If it doesn't rain this weekend I think I'm gonna head up to Walts and go find a mountain road to get lost on.

Leave a comment:

• Windex921
    replied
    Originally posted by Edbean View Post
    I never want girls.... ugh ill be in jail for life for murder of BFs. I cant stand younger guys as it is.
    you say that now, and Ive said it all my life. I never want girls. Man I wouldnt want it any other way now. Im happy I have 2 girls. I dont have to worry about bull**** BFs. If you teach your girls who to surround themselves with , you dont have to worry about the bad boys trying to take advantage of them because my girls will be able to spot them from a mile away and see right through them.

Originally posted by JaxKat View Post
    They were born on Christmas???
    they were born December 11th. they were a month premature so they were in the NICU for 2 weeks before I can bring them home. The day after they were born I bought one of my friends AR-15 Rifles that I plan to clean everytime a boyfriend comes over lol.

Leave a comment:

• IndyGunner
    replied
    Originally posted by JaxKat View Post
    The fun will begin in 13 years... hahaha.
    Clean your gun when boy friends show up to pick them up...
    I never want girls.... ugh ill be in jail for life for murder of BFs. I cant stand younger guys as it is.

Leave a comment:

• JaxKat
    replied
    The fun will begin in 13 years... hahaha.
    Clean your gun when boy friends show up to pick them up...

Leave a comment:

• Windex921
    replied
    lol...double trouble is right..they are fussing now..once one of them get going...the other one joins lol...its a lot of joy though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X