X
X

pictures of members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear dog you are correct, went down there a few years ago.It was pretty sad to see all the pics people posted on the fence of their loved ones who were missing.It really makes you realize what is important in your life.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

• removed

Comment

• You look sober and you have clothes underneath your gown. Please fix.

Comment

• so nice to see yoru gf again chirs

Comment

• he kinda looks like u duffy!

Comment

• intereting...... well last night went i took a number 2, i thought i saw ya floten in the bowl

Comment

• oh man if your going to say that i am going to have to grow the gottee back.

Comment

• screw you i choose to ahve a baby face, i can have some good hair going on but ill take me all summer jk we have to shave e very day for school

Comment

• Originally posted by katman05
                    Gear dog you are correct, went down there a few years ago.It was pretty sad to see all the pics people posted on the fence of their loved ones who were missing.It really makes you realize what is important in your life.
                    That's very cool that you took your girls down there, I'm sure it will help them to appreciate what they have. I'd love to have taken my daughter to ground zero, but alas finances are (and have been) tight. Besides, I've made a commitment to try and get her to Disney Land over the next year, so I got my work cut out for me!!

BTW, cute kids
                    Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by duff daddy
                      screw you i choose to ahve a baby face, i can have some good hair going on but ill take me all summer jk we have to shave e very day for school
                      must be ruff shaving off those 2 hairs every day huh

Comment

• Chris, you need to get some sun, your looking a little pale
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

• lol yeah i do. i need some good beach weather up here. but it also didnt help i was still a little hung over from the night before....

Comment

• well, than here is me and GF too than

George
                            WittyMonkey
                            ----------------------------------
                            www.bostontechnologies.com

Comment

• damn she is a spitting image of my aunt...
                              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

• And the Godfather appears!

Comment

Working...
                                X