• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would the women like some more pictures of me shirt less ..hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
      oh geez..the thoughts in my head right now ..YIKES !!! no please no !!

Comment

Well they will like you more once you reach puberty and grow some chest hair..
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
          Well I guess I'll throw my ugly mug into this mess. Here is a pic taken by AHF last July of Kelly and I.

.....and before anyone says anything...yes, she stepped on a duck.
          Take it back... take it back... I was hoping to make it until july before i actually saw what you looked like. Now the image in my mind is forever lost to reality. Thanks Jim.

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

And maybe a beard like Z's in his avatar. lol
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

this be me....

Comment

make fun of me, but your the poor bastard that has to get up and shave and waste time doing that when i can simply get up and go so bite me z

Comment

Originally posted by ProZac
                  Me and Mrs ProZac
                  you guys are going to look cool with your VFR and her Blast! We better hook up sometime this year! 8)

Comment

make fun of me, but your the poor bastage that has to get up and shave and waste time doing that when i can simply get up and go so bite me z
                    Hey , who HAS to shave ? I hear chicks dig beards (except Babs , apparently ) and a bit of fur on the chest .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
                      Originally posted by suzuki2000
                      Me and my little girl 8)
                      I want to see more pictures of this bike!
                      Check the album. New photos added

Comment

yeah speaking of the album everyone..dont forget to load up all your kat & bike pics up in there for easy reference!

Comment

Me helming a sailboat race last fall....navigator in the back

Comment

ah, so thats what you look like ! nice to put a face w/ the name.

damn that looks fun !!!!

Comment

Always nice to have a pic to go with the person name.
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

hey, Need4Speed750, she could have done better.....like ME.
                                Attached Files

www.vwvortex.com
                                I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                                Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Working...
                                X