Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is me and my girlfriend
    Attached Files

Comment

• heres me and my son, and my 1st katana , it was a 99 750. Sorry pic not too great. I lost the pic for awhile, then found it saved on a web site. But thats how it got saved, the original is gone.
      Attached Files
      Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

• here is me saving a child [/img]
        Attached Files
        Katana 750 2002

Comment

• Tell Private Ryan I said hello.

Comment

• hello vin diesel!
            West of Germany
            greetz Carsten

Comment

• me and my brother, im on the right.

our bikes, i did some more mods since then, but you get the idea.

Comment

• WOW, THAT BIKE IS FAASST, JUST LIKE MINE
                (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

• No "squid riding gear" bashing please. We were at a campground/park where you could ride over 10mph and we were going swimming. Also this is a picture of a picture since I couldnt find a scanner around.
                  I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

• It is always great to have a face to go with the name skasner.
                    Now how about posting a pic with just the girl and the bike??

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

• go on zukifred!make the first step!
                      West of Germany
                      greetz Carsten

Comment

• I dont wanna know what you guys were going w/ your hands!!

Comment

• Thanks to MD86... here is a photo of your founding fathers and the developer..(this was the day we left i think)
                          Attached Files
                          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

• Yeah , that was the day we left right after lunch . Right before it started raining .
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Originally posted by zleviticus
                              Thanks to MD86... here is a photo of your founding fathers and the developer..(this was the day we left i think)
                              what htey didnt tell you or show you is that there was a little kid playing on the other side of that sign and with the big goober leaning on it it broke and crushed the kid ....way to go z!

Comment

• Are you calling Jim a little kid ?
                                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                                X