X

Updated Bike Pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Bike Pics

Here are some updated bike pics. I just bought some new Chrome LED rear turn signals and put them on today while I was putting the bike back together. They also show my new foot pegs. Other than that the bike is still the same. Enjoy. You can view the rest here Total of 14 pictures. www.picturetrail.com/highsight2020 click on album Updated Bike Pics.

www.mopowersports.com

Very nice! I love chrome.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

looks very nice .

How do the new signals compare sizewise to the old ones?
      Kyle

Comment

The newer signals are longer and have more leds in them. The other ones only had about six or seven. These have about 12 I think. They are much more brighter. Here is the website so yuo can really see them. I got them from my local shop.

www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Looks Great, but since I choped the stock rear signal ears off I won't be doing that. I want to try and do a dual light taillight with intigrated signal's.

Awesome as always High.
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I love those pegs man...such a subtle yet very nice difference.

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
              Looks Great, but since I choped the stock rear signal ears off I won't be doing that. I want to try and do a dual light taillight with intigrated signal's.

Awesome as always High.
              I thought about that Thaz, but I like having that mounting point. I am still trying to come up with a way to keep the orignal tailight and make it intergrated. When and if I do that the little bars underneath will be coming off too.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

That is looking sweet high......can't wait to see it up close
                Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

I especially like the little duck mat in the first picture. Will you be bringing that to deals gap with you

Oh, and the bike looks pretty sweet too
                  Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                  Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

What was the bike doing inside on the rug?!?! Theresa's gonna kill you!!

Looks good man!!!

Comment

Hey man, really looking good.

Btw is that a 160/60 rear on there???? On a pre-98.
                      Just wondering, in the last pic you can make out the tire size....Cool if it is looks good on there....
                      Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Shh, HS2020 likes to break the rules. It is indeed a 160/60. He also really likes it.
                        AMA member # 224227

Comment

Originally posted by Meikol2
                          Shh, HS2020 likes to break the rules. It is indeed a 160/60. He also really likes it.
                          Cool, just curious. I thought it was a 160!
                          Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes it is a 160/60 on the rear. People say I am pushing the limits and run the risk of breaking the bead. I had a shop mount them and they will not mount a tire if they think it is going to be dangerous. It held up fine at the GAP last year. I will be going to a 110/70 front and a 150/60 rear this time around. The 70 will raise the front up a little so my header will not hit more than what it has.
                            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Did they question you about the 160/60 at all? just curious ! Looks sweet man !

Comment

Working...
                              X