X

Pics of my new D&D Slip-on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my new D&D Slip-on

Got my pipe today from D&D, took about 20 min to put on. Here are some pics, the bike sounds awesome

nice looking kat sir.

Long Live the D

Comment

nice looking Kat bro. Love the black. not sure what kinda pipe im gonna go with. can you notice a difference in the power?
      "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Yummm....those decals are hot.

Comment

i really like the newer headlights that have the black in them. anyone know what year they changed them? my 99 is all mirrored inside... no black.

as for the exhaust... i've only heard 1 D&D about a year ago (hated it) and my ears are still ringing from it. hopefully you won't go deaf from it.
          I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

D&D I love those pipes. I was going to change mine out this year but money was not there. So that is a next years list of things to do.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

sweet man, i have the carbon fiber slip on d &d. but i think i am going to buy the black coated full exhaust system. you have the same color bike as i do and everything. are you having popping noises in your exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by fordfurious
                sweet man, i have the carbon fiber slip on d &d. but i think i am going to buy the black coated full exhaust system. you have the same color bike as i do and everything. are you having popping noises in your exhaust.
                Ford Furious.....if you plan on getting rid of your carbon fiber D&D slip on let me know I may be interested in purchasing it off you if its in good shape.

Comment

SWEET

Comment

yeah i was definitely looking at getting some dough for my carbon fiber to make up for the 600 dollar complete system i want

i have only had the bike since january and the slip on since march or april. in great shape, i took off the d and d piece off the side though

Comment

carbon fiber is expensive. i paid about 350 for mine
                      looking at about 250 for it most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by fordfurious
                        are you having popping noises in your exhaust.
                        Not really, just a little when I down shift going fast. But it's not a very loud noise.

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
                          i really like the newer headlights that have the black in them. anyone know what year they changed them? my 99 is all mirrored inside... no black.
                          Not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper817

nice looking Kat bro. Love the black. not sure what kinda pipe im gonna go with. can you notice a difference in the power?
                            Well they say there is not much if any gain in HP on a slip on. I was testing it out to night and got the front tire up about 6-8 inches.
                            Kind of freked me out for a sec, I was at 8k in 1 gear and went into 2nd gear and not sure
                            what happened but the front end came up. Maybe I charged the forks
                            by letting off the gas real quick and hitting 2nd gear. It was on a slight
                            up grade, but it hasent happened before. But then again I have only
                            had 320 miles on it so far.

Comment

Very nice looking bike.
                              Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
                              X