X

Saturday Ride.. Wildkat & Macgyver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Ride.. Wildkat & Macgyver

Met up with Macgyver & his girlfriend Sara this morning for a ride. Down to the river than taking some decent roads up to Sam Lewis state park. Started out alittle cloudy like it might rain and we were like WTH !! But once we got away from the river it started getting sunny and warmed up pretty quick.

We always have a good time we head out and Chris' better half Sara is a great chick loves to ride too.

Here are a couple pics and the rest can be found at www.picturetrail.com/wildkat750 in the album titled Saturday ride 6/17

nice ridin
    Live and Lean.
    When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
    "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
    Romans 3:23

Comment

Nice pics - love that reactor .

Mac just got his license yesterday, right? Is he already riding 2 up or does his girl have a bike too?

Hope you had a nice ride. I'm headed out at 3:30 so I'm hoping no T-Storms this afternoon.
      ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

I'm sorry, the only album I saw was 'Crunchie and the Kat'

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow2002Kat
          Nice pics - love that reactor .

Mac just got his license yesterday, right? Is he already riding 2 up or does his girl have a bike too?

Hope you had a nice ride. I'm headed out at 3:30 so I'm hoping no T-Storms this afternoon.
          Yeah he's official as of yesterday but he's been riding for quite awhile so he's got a good amount of experience under his belt so far. He's doing really well and Sara is a good 2up partner for him. When I was riding behind them for awhile I could tell she was nice and comfortable on the back. Wasnt leaning or constantly moving around in the seat that could throw off his balance. They're coming to the Rally next month and join the caravan of me, char, breeze, steves, and maybe the canadians too.

Originally posted by kickitjp
          Now why did I know somebody was gonna say that

Comment

I sent you my Crunchie and Junior album. Check your PM's.

Comment

You better cut me in on some of the royalties you get from those pics Junior !

Comment

And where was your other half Matt??? And if she was not with you, why was your Cowl not on?????
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

"Did you know that your signature is out of standards son?"

"Did you know that I can make a new one out of the exhaust hose from a clothes dryer, three spoons, and a post card?"
                  TiM

Comment

Nice pics matt they turned out pretty good. Awesome pic sexwax thats freaking hillarious. Someone needs to photochop that macgyver picture and some how put my kat in the mix and I will put that as my signature

Comment

oh yea and yellowkat I did just get my "m" the day before that ride but that never stopped me from riding 2 up before.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                        You better cut me in on some of the royalties you get from those pics Junior !
                        100% of the royalties go straight to Crunchie. I take the pics free of charge because I'm such a good person.

Comment

Well according to our marriage vowls, whats her's is mine and whats mine is mine so I'll be ok

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                            Well according to our marriage vowls, whats her's is mine and whats mine is mine so I'll be ok
                            oh and Lou the cowl has to get repainted..got some scratches on it and bunch of boot marks.. long story ..Im hoping to have it ready for the gap.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                              I sent you my Crunchie and Junior album. Check your PM's.
                              Interesting album, and since you didin't make it public, I won't call PETA.

(...and if you're going to do that, make sure the sheep is dead first...sheesh)

Comment

Working...
                              X