Only way I can load pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only way I can load pics

The only way I can seem to load these pics is through
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
    http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Works great...

I might suggest that if you want to host them over like I just did, you resized them to 800 pixels wide at the most. $.02

Bike looks sweet btw.

Comment

WOW that's a LOT of blue. Me likey.

You need to get a blue reflector for the wheels. The orange stands out like a sore thumb.
      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
        Works great...

I might suggest that if you want to host them over like I just did, you resized them to 800 pixels wide at the most. $.02

Bike looks sweet btw.
        I don't know ho to do all that. I barely got that one posted and I keep getting something about being unable to post more pics. And thanks on the comments I spent a-lot of time on it.
        here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.

Comment

You only have 2 mb of upload space directly on the site. From the main page, find yourself down in the "Who's Online" section near the bottom. Click on your name, and then look on the next page for "User Attachement Control Panel" (it's pretty small, over on the right near the bottom). In there, you'll see what you have already uploaded. Then delete some pics, if you want to upload some others.

As far as linking pics from Photobucket, go to your album and look below each picture. You see code for [IMG] tagging. Just coping everything in that box below each pic and past it in the reply box here.

Comment

Im loving those front signal lens' too ..they really look sharp

Comment

Not bad for a 98+ .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

looks awesome man

Comment

That's alright, we don't need to see anymore pictures of your fugly truck.
                  TiM

Comment

I build my vehicles my way if you don't like it then don't look. What is your problem anyway?Are you just mad because you don't have the skills to build a truck like I can?Like we want to see a pic of you spreading your jacket apart to show us a t-shirt.If you can't deal with people being individual then just don't look at this or anyother site ever again.

[
                    Those are for you
                    These are for everyone else

Comment

DUDE! Chill out man, sexy's just a homo anyway. No need to be getting your panties in a bunch.

The real question is what do you really have against the color blue???

Comment

Are those speakers on either side of the instrument cluster? If so, can you actually hear them when riding at highway speeds?
                        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                        -Terence

Comment

Nice truck.......for a dodge . It actually is pretty sweet. nice flowing lines, good work.

Kats nice too.

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering about them speakers too!

And as for your mirrors and gauge housing (that holds the instrument cluster) did you just sand those down and paint them as well? I thought about doing that with mine.
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Tell us about the speakers??

Comment

Working...
                              X