X

Gear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear

i would like to make a suggestion to all new riders.. get boots and all of your gear before you start to mod your bike hello everyone in back.. up and moving. still got my cast, but pretty pain free.
    Matt

The Difference Between Ordinary And Extraordinary Is That Little Extra

Don't feel bad, we all have learned that lesson at one time or another. Just glad you're here to tell the tale. Now hurry up and get that cast off and lets ride
    sigpic

Comment

You know that's a really good point.

I've seen it a few times on other sites where a guy is asking about major $$ mods and yet says he can't afford gear.
      Kyle

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing better.

Please listen to the voice of someone who knows first hand. Get gear. The harder you ride the tougher your gear needs to be.
        AMA member # 224227

Comment

yeah I had a jacket, gloves, boots, and a helmet before I even attempted to get my license
          Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Glad your on the mend!!

Too many times, the bike comes first and the gear comes second...better to replace some plastic than your hyde!! Get atleast some kinda gear to start out with. Doesnt have to be the very best right off the bat, unless you can afford it, then do so..but atleast having the basics is a must.

Good point!! 8)

Comment

my gear came first and the mods are now on the way.
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

mods are nice but gear is a must. I had FULL gear before I even had my bike, and it came in handy when i needed it.

Glad your feeling better Chargerboi!

Comment

The rules are simple, as an instructor we will not teach you unless you have the proper gear to take a course. So in short the three steps are as follows

1. Get good riding gear
                  2. Take a MSF course
                  3. Get on your bike and ride with confidence
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

i only need like 2 things for my equipment ..some of thoes JR jeans with pads/kevlar and some nice boots

Comment

i only need like 2 things for my equipment ..some of thoes JR jeans with pads/kevlar and some nice boots

Comment

Try the Adventure Pants from Bohn ( www.actionstation.com). Great underarmor. You wear under any jeans and much more protection.
                        sigpic

Comment

Linky no worky Tom.
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

TOM

the link doesnt work

Comment