X

Heated socks...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated socks...

“Cap’n, 12 Hour Heated Socks bearing down on us from the starboard bow.” “Don’t panic bosun, just come about and splice the mains’l.” “Aye, aye, sir.” $24.95.  A battery-powered heating element in the padded area of each toe has two settings—low and high—and will never become overheated. The low amperage eliminates any risk of shock, even in wet conditions, and the element is so thin you won’t feel it. The socks heat for 12 hours on low and 10 hours...

Says you cant feel the heating element in the toe, but that battery pack at the top might cause some problems with riding boots ???

Those might be nice for skiing too
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Heck yeah, why not!!! but I ski about as good as donald duck!

Comment

I wish I would have had something like that a few years ago when I worked outside constatnly, in the cold Minnesota winter!
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

I think I ski better than I ride, been skiing for 29 years, riding - 2 years
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Re: Heated socks...

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
            Says you cant feel the heating element in the toe, but that battery pack at the top might cause some problems with riding boots ???
            riding boots should not be a problem, I doubt very seriously your boots are that tall, but riders with VERY tight leathers may have problems with the Battery pack.

Comment

Working...
            X