X

Leathers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leathers...

alright i have the corona jacket and now i need som pants ..what do you guys/gals think i should go for? i dont know if i want any yellow in these or if i wanna look for some blue/purple for the corona logo to tie in to ...ive been looking around but im not really impressed with anythign just yet and for boots im lo oking at the joe rocket speedmaster boots

what do you think for leathers? let me know

If you have the money you can get them custom made by a leather shop. Black would be best!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Arse less Corona Chaps?

What, I am just saying......
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Since your Jacket is Joe Rocket just remeber if you go with another make of pants the zippers may not match up properly.

I think newenough.com has a zipper chart of different manuafactuers. HJC,JR,teknic etc etc.

I'd go for a pair of Speedmaster pants, Blaster or older Bulldog in black.

Perforated is even better for summer riding.
        Kyle

Comment

come on now lou ....i would but i dont wanna get my seat dirty ..DUH

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
            Thanks for the visual image(Shudder)
            Kyle

Comment

i do it for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                Since your Jacket is Joe Rocket just remeber if you go with another make of pants the zippers may not match up properly.

I think newenough.com has a zipper chart of different manuafactuers. HJC,JR,teknic etc etc.

I'd go for a pair of Speedmaster pants, Blaster or older Bulldog in black.

Perforated is even better for summer riding.
                Last couple things I bought came with an extra zipper to sew into whatever else you wanted to attach it to .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

i didnt see any cool pants and the ones i did i were for a full suit ..so looks lik im just gonna have to buy a new full set later on ...but i think im prob gonna get some of thoes joe rocket & alpinestar jean pants with pads and kevlar but oh well

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                    Then wash your seat once in awhile!

Comment

Working...
                    X