X

Fulmer Helmets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulmer Helmets

Got this helmet for $100 bucks, i'm thinking of using it for when i take a passenger. Has anybody heard of this brand, i like the teeth, it flips open. :P
    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

I bought a red and yellow Shaman helmet a few months ago for about $120 including a second gradient/mirror tinted shield. It looks sweet and is very comfortable.

It rated second, right behind the Z1R in the infamous "Motor Cyclist" helmet review last year. So that is a good thing.

Comment

Yeah , they've been around for a while . Always been considered a "cheap" maker .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Hey Tito! I have a fulmer and also a scorpion exo, and I'd have to say, the fulmer is more comfortable. I like the teeth!! :P
        Life's not always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!! 94 Katana 600/750 and 99 Harley Electra-Glide

Comment

Tito ... I have never actually had a Fulmer but I have a co-worker that rides a VFR and loves his Fulmer ..... just my 2 cents
          Not as lean, not as mean but still a Marine!

Comment

It'll definately catch some looks for you, and its definately colorful enough to help in your visibility towards other drivers too

Comment

I don't know. They look pretty sweet to me. I like that they have kids sizes. I might have to buy one for my 14 year old. She likes to ride around the neighborhood and uses her MX helmet ride now, but it pulls her head back at speed (no not super fast, but it annoys her).

Thanks for the info.

Comment

All I buy is Fulmer's and I love them. The air vents actually work! They fit nicely, and the modus is a good price. I like the flip up chinbar, it's nice on those really hot days to pull it up while you tool around low speeds

Comment

i have one for my secondary helmet, its pretty comfortable for a cheap helmet, and like said earlier, the Shaman ranked #2 on Motorcyclist helmet review

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Overall, this review is not very favorable. I still love my Fulmer.

Comment

Working...
                    X