X

Suzuki joe rocket leather jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki joe rocket leather jacket

Just picked up this jacket: Heavy thick leather with 6 air vents with hard Kevlar like padding in shoulders /forearms and elbows plus back and lower back. Snap adjustments for cuff, forearms and waist plus a zippered
    attachment for pants/ This is one tough jacket!

Last edited by loneraider; 07-15-2016, 09:51 AM.

I've got the same coat, but blue and white. I've had it for about 4-5 years and still holding up. It looks like yours is missing the exterior shoulder armour. I removed my butt pad because it gets caught on my Kat600 rear seat.
    My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

Its got the padding in the shoulder on the inside , maybe 8 in by 6 in give or take and your right about the butt pad is does get caught up sometimes. I got this off of craigslist for a good price.

Comment

Mine is different. Mine has 2 air inlet zippers / 1 under each shoulder and exterior armour above the Joe Rocket logo also on the shoulder. Great coat tho ! Mine is the Mat Mladin edition.
        My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

Ya this one has 1 vent under the Dunlop logo and I vent on the sleeve on both sides plus 2 vents on the back side. If I ever take a slide down the highway this is the jacket I want to be wearing, sure save the skin1
          Good to hear you've had yours 4-5 yrs and still holding up strong.
          Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Have you tried them on? Does it fit comfortably in long rides? I am searching for Joe Rocket leather gear for my ride. Does it feel heavy? I need a leather jacket with minimal weight.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesKnt View Post
              Have you tried them on? Does it fit comfortably in long rides? I am searching for Joe Rocket leather gear for my ride. Does it feel heavy? I need a leather jacket with minimal weight.
              Can you please share more thoughts about the joe leather jacket? I had used it from one of my friends but the experience was not so good, It was a bit heavy and the problem with the zippers, that's why moved to another one Currently, I'm using a premium black leather jacket from Viking Bags. It's been almost two months and pretty satisfied with them it has 4 air vents, and also protection paddies included.
              Size Chart Size Height Weightlbs XS 4'10"-5'1" 90 lbs - 110 lbs S 4'10"-5'1" 95 lbs - 120 lbs M 5'2"-5'5" 120 lbs - 150 lbs L 5'5"-5'9" 150 lbs - 180 lbs XL 5'9"-6'1" 180 lbs - 210 lbs 2XL 6'0"-6'4" 210 lbs - 260 lbs 3XL 6'0"-6'4" 225 lbs - 285 lbs 4XL 6'2"-6'6" 260 lbs - 315 lbs 5XL 6'4"-6'8" 315 lbs Fit Runs Short Tr

Comment

Working...
              X