X

I'm looking for gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for gloves

My old icon summer gloves some how didn't make it through the winter. they are falling apart already after only season! my winter(fall & spring really) gloves are way stronger and i have had them for years but they to are getting worn out and discolored from the sun. So I would like to see what you all weather rider guys rock in the summer and in the winter.
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

You guys probably have a wider selection and better pricing than we get in Oz. I ride these in summer:

They are the only VOLAR branded product I will buy, but they are surprisingly good. They are comfortable and have lasted 2 seasons so far - still like new. For $40 they are a steal. If you buy them on special for $25 - $30 they are a screaming bargain.

If I needed new gloves now, I would also look at Joe Rocket who have some good deals locally. These are currently $40 shipped in Oz:

Comment

what size glove does one really wear? there and i was under the assumptions gloves are a one size fits all item...
      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
      Tony
      94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
        what size glove does one really wear? there and i was under the assumptions gloves are a one size fits all item...
        Definitely not one size fits all, I find it hard to find gloves big enough, usually need xxl.
        2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Would this help?

Review of Summer Sport & Short Gloves

Touring and Commuter Gloves

Race Gauntlets

I'm not sure what you are looking for but hopefully that helps a little.

Comment

Gloves are certainly not one size fits all... trust me... I must have 15 pairs of gloves that I bought to try and figure out if they were the "right" ones for me.

My favorite summer glove at the moment is the Held "Stream" which is apparently now called the Air Hero
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I bought some cheap summer gloves on sale at bike bandit when I bought my helmet, but i'm still looking for better winter gloves.

the held air n dry looks really cool... but that's a lot of money for a set of gloves.
              Last edited by il_ragazzo; 05-30-2012, 03:06 PM.
              Tony
              94 Katana 600

Comment

Good gloves are expensive.
                -Steve

sigpic
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                X