X

Bell Transitions SolFX Photochromic Face Shield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell Transitions SolFX Photochromic Face Shield

I have the Bell Vortex helmet and HATE needing to bring two face shields with me when I ride to work/class. Has anyone used one of these photochromic shields? They are a little $$ but at the same time, could be very useful... THANKS!!!

The Bell ClickRelease Protint Face Shield is a photochromic face shield that automatically adjusts to light conditions, darkening when exposed to sunl…
    1991 Katana 750 (Red) (sold)
    2007 GSXR 600

I have one for my Shoei, it's still to dark to be wearable at night.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
      I have one for my Shoei, it's still to dark to be wearable at night.
      Never seen a photochromic lens for Shoei.

The Bell SolFX, I've read nothing but good reviews on. I almost picked up a Bell just for that shield.
      Pics
      Pics
      No pics yet
      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post

The Bell SolFX, I've read nothing but good reviews on. I almost picked up a Bell just for that shield.
        Its a generic one I got off Amazon that "fits all shoei helmets", pretty sure it came from Malaysia or something since the fit is pretty crappy and stops clearing after half light.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post

Yeah me too, I just wanted to hear some personal stories from someone here. Even if I don't get any reply's I'm prob gonna pick one up. After I'll do a product review here... Thanks for the replys!
          1991 Katana 750 (Red) (sold)
          2007 GSXR 600

Comment

Working...
          X