X

fulmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fulmer

what do you guys think of fulmer brand of helmets?

Mine have been nothing but cheap crap, dirt helmets included
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

well i can pick one up for 30 dollars as a spare/passenger helmet. is it worth that?

Comment

Look around for a cheap hjc helmet. Not too much more or you can find them around the same price and they are way better helmets.

Comment

Well, think of it this way, your head goes in it, for that reason i will bite the bullet and buy a good helmet, same goes with your gear. +1 HJC is a good helmet
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I have a Fulmer and love it. It is a Chieftan model, snell and dot rated. Light, and very little wind noise, shield changes are simple. It's actually old enough now I need to replace it. The main thing most people overlook when buying a helmet is proper fit. Go to a shop where you can try some on before just ordering online....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I high sided wearing a $119 Fulmer modular and my first contact with the pavement at about 68 mph was the chin of the helmet. It held up, stayed on, and protected me. I like them just fine.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

I went to flip the face shield on my shaman up at about 60 mph and the tabs broke, ripping the shield off. Granted I had a cheaper model but still...that helmet was each, noisy, and wasn't worth its weight in plastic. I don't even use it as a passenger helmet.
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

+1 on the HJC. Good, cheap and reliable.

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                  I high sided wearing a $119 Fulmer modular and my first contact with the pavement at about 68 mph was the chin of the helmet. It held up, stayed on, and protected me. I like them just fine.
                  No better review than that!
                  Last edited by Nero; 10-03-2011, 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                  X