X

Boots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boots

Good boots for the price? im cheap, but i want to be safe, so post your opinion

and come some one PLEASE tell me what a size 13 is in euro sizes.. everyone i ask doesnt know
    Matt

The Difference Between Ordinary And Extraordinary Is That Little Extra

Re: Boots

Originally posted by somainevent
    Good boots for the price? im cheap, but i want to be safe, so post your opinion

and come some one PLEASE tell me what a size 13 is in euro sizes.. everyone i ask doesnt know
    Hmmm...maybe I can quote my "ahem" in Euro size!

Comment

haha that would work if you then told me in inches
      Matt

Comment

oh oh look inside your shoes..

i think it is a 48...
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

sorry, im not as smart as you
          Matt

Comment

Re: Boots

Originally posted by somainevent
            ...and come some one PLEASE tell me what a size 13 is in euro sizes.. everyone i ask doesnt know
            I don't know about you, but my 13s fit a little tight...but the Euro 47s that I got are PERFECT, so that would lead me to believe that Euro 47 = 13.25 or so.

FWIW

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

thank you
              Matt

Comment

Nope Euro 47= a size 12. That is what i have is a Euro 47 in my SIDI.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                X