• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out these lids !!!

talk about some customizing!!

a few more..

Comment

I would love to do something like that to my helmet. Just to freak people out you know.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

thats sooo nasy i wonder how many hours in air brush to do that lol $$$$$$$$

Comment

yeah these bad boys are pretty wild..the talent these people have is amazing... talk about a head turner for the cages... man, you can really freak out the older cagers out for a sunday drive with one of these.

they can cost over a 1,000.00 or more, plus the helmet itself, for a job like this.

Comment

those are saweeeeeeeeet!!!!
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

I want, I want, I want!
              A spiderman one would be really cool!!
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

man, how can people be so talented
                Matt

The Difference Between Ordinary And Extraordinary Is That Little Extra

Comment

I have been looking for a new helmet and I am pretty sure that this is the one that I am getting........sorry KG

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haggisman
                    I have been looking for a new helmet and I am pretty sure that this is the one that I am getting........sorry KG

OMFG where did you find that Haggis? I am a Spider Man FREAK !!!! I would love one like that.

*edit: I followed the web address. Too bad it's so far away, I can't imagine the shipping costs. I'm going to look and see what I find stateside.
                    Hate is a special kind of love I have for people that suck.

http://www.nmburn.com (#73-Defensive Tackle/Offensive Guard)

Hi. :bigfinger Cram it.

Comment

good luck finding one stateside. Senp me a pm and I will give ya some info...not as bad as you may think.....:P

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haggisman
                        good luck finding one stateside. Senp me a pm and I will give ya some info...not as bad as you may think.....:P
                        I like that one too.
                        Bike is sold

Comment

where do you find helmets like that. i would like a superman.

Comment

It's too bad that most manufacturers end up making generic patterns based on sales predictions and so don't offer stuff like this for fear of not selling. They should know that most motorcyclists have an attitude by default and so crave the individuality that these helmets offer.
                            Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

I'm pretty sure those are custom jobs . You can find someone to do one for you , but it probably won't be cheap . How 'bout maybe just a Superman sticker on the back ...
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X