Joe Rocket warentee!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rocket warentee!

been in cotact with JR (Canada)

sent pics of my damaged jacket.....head designer agrees that there was a problem...wants to see jacket (I am sending the whole suit to him) so he can investigate it further. Does this sound like normal procedure?

side note....one pic was of ALL my gear

2 pair of JR gloves (ok..one pair are Jackals) JR boots, JR ballistic jacket, JR Pheonix pants and jacket and of course, my JR PoweRANGEr suit.

the woman I talked to even mentioned that I had a lot of JR gear!

Thats cool Range. Hopefully they will replace them for you. Keep us updated in this....
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I would think this is normal. There are a lot of fellows who are very clever with photoshop these days. It is the off season also so it is not unreasonable to ask a customer for their gear to check it out.
      Also it may truly be a defect that they would like to fix on future products.

Comment

Originally posted by suprchase
        I would think this is normal. There are a lot of fellows who are very clever with photoshop these days. It is the off season also so it is not unreasonable to ask a customer for their gear to check it out.
        Also it may truly be a defect that they would like to fix on future products.
        thats what he said...they have replaced the Highside with the GPX and next year they have a new suit.

the customer service rep (Danielle) more or less told me that they would replace the whole suit!

Comment

yeah this is normal with jR. i had a defective pair of gloves (disntegrated within two months) i made a claim sent them in and got a new pair within a couple weeks.
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
            yeah this is normal with jR. i had a defective pair of gloves (disntegrated within two months) i made a claim sent them in and got a new pair within a couple weeks.
            did they just send you the exact same pair? or did you have any sort of input. I hope they just don't send me another blue suit

Comment

well since they were black gloves they sent me the exact same kind but new.. brand spanking new. you might be abl e ot ask for a different color. i would put a note in the package to check. one of those if it is not much trouble type of things.

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Re: Joe Rocket warentee!

Originally posted by Range

2 pair of JR gloves (ok..one pair are Jackals)
                Ummm...... am I going to get a kickback for letting you photograph my gear and pretend it's yours ?
                Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL

Ummm...... am I going to get a kickback for letting you photograph my gear and pretend it's yours ?
                  you will be lucky if you ever see them again...I want to change my gear to all black...like you

Comment

you will be lucky if you ever see them again...I want to change my gear to all black...like you
                    Oh great, another "JACKAL" wannabee is born.
                    Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                    Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Oh great, another "JACKAL" wannabee is born.
                      your just too sexy Jackal...didn't you feel my eues burning a hole through your leathers?

With a Red Bike and Black frame and wheels....what would YOU suggest?

Comment

I am just going to walk away now.
                        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020
                          I am just going to walk away now.
                          Don't walk RUN
                          Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
                            did they just send you the exact same pair? or did you have any sort of input. I hope they just don't send me another blue suit
                            I had to send them my jacket too Range. Nice touch to include all your gear in the pic. Danielle told me I could pick whatever colour I wanted as a replacement for my jacket. They don't really care as long as your happy and keep buying their gear. They didn't have a replacement jacket in my size (I said I wanted a medium silver/black Meteor 4 jacket) so she offered to contact the dealer where I bought the jacket from. I went to the dealet within a half hour and got a full refund. As you know, I then upgraded to the GPX suit. Love the suit. JR customer service is awesome. 8)

Comment

Tell them that the boots where destroyed too.....I want a new pair
                              Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X