X

SYKO helmet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SYKO helmet

First off I'm blown away by how much protection my old HJC CL-16 provided in my crash. It still got thrown away, it was toast.

Unfortunately my Katana was ruined too.

Now I'm shopping for another bike, and I bought the helmet ahead of time. Went to a local dealership and bought the best fitting one I could, which happens to be a brand called SYKO - model just says "Sport".

It's much lighter than my old one; salesguy says its fiberglass. Comes with a mouthpiece ("breathbox"?) and some mesh under the chin. Looks like it should be a pretty nice lid.

Wondering if anyone is familiar with this brand and has anything to say about it.
    The meaning of life is that life is meant to be lived

Looks like an ok helmet for the price. None of the others appear to be snell approved but this one is...a plus in my book. Did you get thier high-falutin moisture shield face shield? I'm curious to see how that works. Best of luck and sorry hear about the crash. D

Comment

I tried looking this helmet and all of SYKO's helmets up on google. There really isn't much out there. I am sure that if they are DOT approved and it fits well I am pretty sure it will protect you in the unfortunate event that your head contacts asphalt.

Be sure to write a review when you ride with it. If it is quiet and comfortable I may be considering them for my next helmet.

Comment

Working...
      X